Adaptive lookback indicators - page 100

mladen:

And here is this one too

Dearest MLADEN

Bundle of thanks for your kind help adding Vlines,working well,thanks a lot.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Bundle of thanks for your kind help adding Vlines,working well,thanks a lot.

regards

Sorry mntiwana....which indicator applied in the chart?

glasser:
Sorry mntiwana....which indicator applied in the chart?

Why sorry ?

That is a newest style of bb stop   ...... "DZ BB Stops lines" and "Dynamic zone averages bb stops line + alerts" by MRTOOLS ....but it needs more experimenting for to bring at maximum compromising situation,not a final setup.

all 2 versions attached.

regards

mntiwana:

Why sorry ?

That is a newest style of bb stop   ...... "DZ BB Stops lines" and "Dynamic zone averages bb stops line + alerts" by MRTOOLS ....but it needs more experimenting for to bring at maximum compromising situation,not a final setup.

all 2 versions attached.

regards

Thank you so much mntiwana..

mntiwana:

Why sorry ?

all 2 versions attached.

regards

Hello. This indicator not working((

Nikki69:
Hello. This indicator not working((

They both are working just fine

Make sure that you have dynamiczone.dll in libraries folder and that you have enabled dll imports in the indicators properties (the dll can be downloaded from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179876 )

Please, mladen,  I need "rsx vhf adaptive" - .mql version. It for change data tools for export in .csv 

kostumer27:
Please, mladen,  I need "rsx vhf adaptive" - .mql version. It for change data tools for export in .csv 
You do not need mql to do that. Read the data from the rsx using standard iCustom() call and save it in any csv format you want (which is exactly the same as you would have to do if you had the mql, there is no difference in the procedure)

But my script dont read indicator from TF - it read from file whith use parameters in filecode... 

kostumer27:
But my script dont read indicator from TF - it read from file whith use parameters in filecode... 
Post your script and I will show you how you can use ex4 file without knowing the mq4 file and how you can save that data then in a csv file
Reason: