Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 31

Look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

Some of EAs were coded according to your request i think.

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately none of these EAs will generate an order at a specific price, they all depend on triggers based on a number of pips away from the current price...

Reaplay to WNW

Thanks WNW.

People just see other people mistakes and like to point them out but learn only from his own ones and I'm common men who have this nice feature and that's why I want to give a try but thanks for warning and link.

string help please

Hello

I am having a problem,

I coded the EA and it compiled (never happened before) but when I run it through the tester I get an error.

USDCHF H1: custom indicator name must be a string

I have been looking for an answer but no luck some help would be great.

Thanks

Beno

Beno:
Hello

I am having a problem,

I coded the EA and it compiled (never happened before) but when I run it through the tester I get an error.

USDCHF H1: custom indicator name must be a string

I have been looking for an answer but no luck some help would be great.

Thanks

Beno

You used iCustom function and didn't provide it the name (string) of the indicator you want to import.

Example:

double val = iCustom(NULL,0,"My Indicator",0,0);

Thanks

Thats sorted it out

Cheers

Beno

DrawDown

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question. I was woundering what people would say is an acceptable drawdown for an EA Whats a good drawdown and whats to much.

Any Thoughts

Cheers

Could you please post the indicators you use in a zip file? thanks I'm interested in trying your system manually to see if it is profitable.

depends on tf...4 hours you s/b at least 50-60 pips depending on currency. (assumes you know how to determine AND ARE trend TRADING)

Printing whole chart of backtest results

Ive been searching for a way to print a chart, but not just the chart on the screen but the entire chart. Lets say you do a back test but want to print the whole years worth of chart data, how would you do this? I dont care if its 100 pages long I would just like to get this data printed out?

Thanks in advance for your ideas!

PS.. Thanks to everyone one on this site that contributes to it, exspacialy to the codders who make it happen for the EA's.

Reason: