Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 20

mladen:

Here is a version with all those display types available for metatrader 4 too (including the zero line, bars and newest prices. Made user friendly too)

thank you Mladen.
I have a few years with the forum TSD. And that there is my mind when I think "Mladen".
I hope you like it. It's my job =)
Files:

Universal oscillator - the version with alerts and multi time frame. Some optimization done (mainly how the oldest values are calculated - it corrects the original algorithm and now there is no lag in the oldest values to reach the "full operation mode")

Just found these: http://www.abysse.co.jp/mt5/indicator_name.html. In cae some of you guys don't know them. You can select them alphabetically. I have not tried them yet; no idea if they work or not. Seems to be a  Japanese site... There is also a collection of mt4 indis.

dabiel6:
Just found these: http://www.abysse.co.jp/mt5/indicator_name.html. In cae some of you guys don't know them. You can select them alphabetically. I have not tried them yet; no idea if they work or not. Seems to be a  Japanese site... There is also a collection of mt4 indis.

Nice, but a far as I see, that is mql5 code base copied there - with many of the newer stuff missing

Anyway, my "favorite" is there too (the Solar wind - all with the repainting included too :))

mladen:

Nice, but a far as I see, that is mql5 code base copied there - with many of the newer stuff missing

Anyway, my "favorite" is there too (the Solar wind - all with the repainting included too :))

:):) Solar wind is glued every where as "S-500 missile" within indicator tails ......  (The S-500 is a new generation surface-to-air missile system. It is designed for intercepting and destroying intercontinental ballistic missiles as well as hypersonic cruise missiles and aircraft)

Got this from a friend and want to know if it repaints. Also - I have not used the mt4 back tester in quite some time and it seems that the functions don't work in new builds. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance

Files:

Just realized that my prior post is in the wrong section - my apologies

pipmagnet:

Got this from a friend and want to know if it repaints. Also - I have not used the mt4 back tester in quite some time and it seems that the functions don't work in new builds. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance

"SEFC" starts from "01 to 089" as for i know ...... and i think mostly of them repaints but moderators can better guide you.

pipmagnet:

Thanks in advance

That is renamed solar wind

You can find more details here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

mladen:

All the nice updates and new codes you wrote mladen, are they all in the mql5 code base? I searched, for example, for the "cpo of ci 1.1.mq4" you wrote some days ago and could not find it there... Or is it that the mql5 search function is not as good....? As you are their author, I guess you are the right person to upload them there, right? If not, I could also upload the files that I am interested in. It will be a shame to not have a complete collection of all these mq4 files in one place ...

Reason: