Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 18

Mladen,

I was looking your 3 components for mt4 to work EMA extrapolation (+cci, +rsi), and it's very interesting the prediction capabilities

could the same codes available to mt5 ?

note: 

I found this another "single" unit for mt5...

Files:

baraozemo:

Mladen,

I was looking your 3 components for mt4 to work EMA extrapolation (+cci, +rsi), and it's very interesting the prediction capabilities

could the same codes available to mt5 ?

note: 

I found this another "single" unit for mt5...

That is the "mother source" (at least the mt4 version is) for the extrapolation method used in the "ema extrapolation" (as I told it was qpwr's extrapolator code used in the "cpo too) :)

If you use default parameters you should get the similar results with the ema extrapolator if you us open price (since that converted version is using open price as a fixed option) - the exception is that it does not have the deviation bands. But it needs a lot of reworking since the conversion was done in a way that some things are wrong (first extrapolation method is "Quinn and Fernandes algorithm" not "Extrapolation") and some more issues that must be solved before serious usage in any other calculation (a lot of times conversion is not straight forward and more coding must be done than it looks at the first sight

The comparison - metatrader 5 :

Metatrader 4 - ema extrapolated with ema period set to 0 and open price used :

Here is the metatrader 5 version of ema extrapolated.

There are some value differences compared to "extrapolator", but since they are marginal, I am not going to check why did they happen. This version of indicator is a "pure" metatrader 5 code (not simulating mt4 by using different order for buffers and similar stuff), so this one will be used for any further developments

Right now it is interesting to see what was the "prediction". When the indicator is set to use 50 as the last bar for data (meaning everything newer than the bar 5eriods ago is ignore), this is what we get :

compare it to the actual price change (the thick red line). It is not going to be like that all the time, but, as I told long time ago (in the Goertzel browser post) - that extrapolation sometimes is like magic, but don't trust it too much : it can miss as bad as it can guess good

Files:

And this version of extrapolated EMA :

Instead of making extrapolated ema for different indicators, this indicator can be applied to other indicators, so there is no need to write ema extrapolation for those basic indicators. Some indicator will "resist" (when it is not clear which is the first buffer of the indicator), but this version will cover most of the widely used indicators

PS: if ema period is set to 0, then it is the same as if it was apllied to non-smoothed indicator, Setting any period > 1, is first smoothing the underlying indicator and the using those values for calculation

Files:

Thank Mladen, there a lot new tools for MT5, i want to test it with mt5 too

Would you please convert this my standart tools too? If could please make the daily,weekly and monthly change be stand alone indicator

Thank you in advance 

mladen:

And this version of extrapolated EMA :

Instead of making extrapolated ema for different indicators, this indicator can be applied to other indicators, so there is no need to write ema extrapolation for those basic indicators. Some indicator will "resist" (when it is not clear which is the first buffer of the indicator), but this version will cover most of the widely used indicators

PS: if ema period is set to 0, then it is the same as if it was apllied to non-smoothed indicator, Setting any period > 1, is first smoothing the underlying indicator and the using those values for calculation

mladen ,

thanks the version of mt5 is excellent

Not an indicator but a script...

Does anybody have this script for MT5 (as mq5) ? What I like about it is that I can never make a mistake with the type of order I am placing. The script would automatically place a sell order if you drop it above the current price and will place a buy order if you drop it below the current price. I have placed by mistake orders in the past when I would like to place a buy order but pick a sell.limit order script (not the one attached), drop it below the current price and the script places a sell.stop order… This could be very painful… So, an mq5 version of the attached would be extremely useful… I have searched unsuccessfully for an mt5 version…

Thanks in advance for anyone who could share an mt5 version of the attached (or similar) script.

Files:

Super trend using cci for calculation (from this post) extended with :

• 7 types of display
  • displaying the "zero" line

Seven types of display are coming from addition of the "zero" line display (the combination of the 3 values that can be displayed on chart gives us those seven types of display). What probably needs and explanation is the following : the zero line

It is less known that CCI is highly depending on a simple moving average. The "zero" line is simply a simple moving average of the chosen price which, if crossed by the price, serves as the criteria if the CCI value is going to be less than or greater then zero. So, if the price was equal to that "zero" line, the value of the CCI would be 0. That way you can always estimate where would a trend change happen (but be aware that you have to compare the chose price, if it is the close price, then compare it to close, but otherwise you have to compare to the price of your choice)

mladen:

Super trend using cci for calculation (from this post) extended with :

• 7 types of display
  • displaying the "zero" line

Seven types of display are coming from addition of the "zero" line display (the combination of the 3 values that can be displayed on chart gives us those seven types of display). What probably needs and explanation is the following : the zero line

It is less known that CCI is highly depending on a simple moving average. The "zero" line is simply a simple moving average of the chosen price which, if crossed by the price, serves as the criteria if the CCI value is going to be less than or greater then zero. So, if the price was equal to that "zero" line, the value of the CCI would be 0. That way you can always estimate where would a trend change happen (but be aware that you have to compare the chose price, if it is the close price, then compare it to close, but otherwise you have to compare to the price of your choice)

Whether possible similar for MT4? =)

Air92:

There are a lot of versions of different styles,here is one.

Reason: