Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 14

mladen:
Sorry, but where to put that code snippet?
Thanks. Post  120, page 8

Nikki69:
Thanks. Post  120, page 8
I know that, but what exactly should that code snippet do within what you posted there?

mladen:
Not a version like that
Pity :)

Dll less correlation indicator (it has the Pearson and Spearman rank (auto)correlation now, not just Spearman). Also possibility to have fixed levels added (which can be useful in some cases). Set of available prices is also upgraded to have all the recent price types

mladen:

Dll less correlation indicator (it has the Pearson and Spearman rank (auto)correlation now, not just Spearman). Also possibility to have fixed levels added (which can be useful in some cases). Set of available prices is also upgraded to have all the recent price types

Will the regular version (correlation to other symbols) be available too?

sebastianK:
Will the regular version (correlation to other symbols) be available too?

sebastianK

Yes, it will be available :)

mladen:

sebastianK

Yes, it will be available :)

baraozemo:

Here is a version with on option to limit how many pivot lines to display

As of yearly pivots: the indicator supports pivots for time frames supported by metatrader 5.

Files:

mladen:

PIVOT lines mq5
https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/67/pivot_points.mq5

Is it possible to make this component have a option that enables to draw only the "first" pivot, resistences and supports...
sometimes this is very usefull to keep the graphic more clean and visible and I don't need more periods

for example

[X] PLOT ONLY THE FIRST LINES

==========================================

Pivot points

Slowly preparing the rest of indicators normally found on metatrader 4

Pivot points for metatrader 5

Since parameters are descriptive now (new feature of metatrader 5) just an explanation what does "Hide connecting lines between periods" do. This indicator is drawn as indicator buffers and not objects. hence when period changes, it will draw a "connecting line" between two periods like on this picture :

When "hiding" is turned on, it will show it like this picture, but the "cost of it is that one point is missing (it needs to make a break in data in order to hide those connecting lines)

Compared to metatrader 5 this one can show literally any period from 1 minute to 1 month (so any time frame recognized by metatrader 5 (the 8 hour is rather useful in my opinion))

Additions - added 4 ways of calculating pivot points :

(Previous High +Previous Low + Previous Close)/3

(Previous High +Previous Low + Previous Close + Previous Close)/4

(Previous High +Previous Low + Previous Close + Open)/4

(Previous High +Previous Low + Open + Open)/4

Added "alternate way" of calculating pivot support and resistance lines - I found that in a lot of versions the R3 and S3 are calculated differently than the original (it effectively makes it "tighter" than the original) so I decided to enable that way too

PS: no yearly pivot in this one

mladen:

Here is a version with on option to limit how many pivot lines to display

As of yearly pivots: the indicator supports pivots for time frames supported by metatrader 5.

mladen,

thank you so much

Reason: