Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 23

nbtrading:
Where can I find mt4 version?
Did you check this one :
Files:

Hello all - is it possible to have arrows on candle chart when macd histogram crosses zero level - that's the most important - but alerts on ma's crossing as an option would be nice also. As always - thanks in advance.

can this be converted to mt5 - tried an online converter that worked for a few other mq4's but this compiled file had tons of errors in it. Thanks in advance
Files:

pipmagnet:
can this be converted to mt5 - tried an online converter that worked for a few other mq4's but this compiled file had tons of errors in it. Thanks in advance

For start maybe you should use this version for metatrader 4 : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page937 (that version will be used to be converted to metatrader 5)

pipmagnet:

I would never doubt your expertise - please let's use the version you suggest

The values are the same : it is just that there are more options and that the calculation is much simpler (that makes it better for conversion)

mladen:

For start maybe you should use this version for metatrader 4 : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page937 (that version will be used to be converted to metatrader 5)

I would never doubt your expertise - please let's use the version you suggest - the two pics attached show the what I want to accomplish,

If possible can the new format bbands be made to display in the same fashion as the original ? I only need the arrow to appear at the change over - all of the other lines and dots just add clutter. Not sure how to get rid of lines in the new version. All of the other options are great but there is no 'show arrows" option in the display option. Can this be done in the new version?

Files:

mladen:
The values are the same : it is just that there are more options and that the calculation is much simpler (that makes it better for conversion)

I would never doubt your expertise - please let's use the version you suggest - the two pics attached show the what I want to accomplish,

If possible can the new format bbands be made to display in the same fashion as the original ? I only need the arrow to appear at the change over - all of the other lines and dots just add clutter. Not sure how to get rid of lines in the new version. All of the other options are great but there is no 'show arrows" option in the display option. Can this be done in the new version?
Files:

Here is another version that does display as I would like - I think you modified this for someone else in the forum - it shows dots instead of arrows and has potions to remove lines and dots - maybe this could be used? Would like to see arrow on closed bar only. Thanks in advance as always

pipmagnet:

That will be done for mt5 version

mladen:
That will be done for mt5 version
Thanks again in advance - please remember my earlier request for a MACD that will plot arrows at the zero cross (on close of candle). Be well
Reason: