Searching for market patterns - page 136

Let's move this topic to the smoking room, where we can talk without fear of being banned. Because the search for market patterns has gone somewhere wrong.....

Sepulca:
Let's move this topic to the smoking room, where we can talk without fear of being banned. Because the search for market patterns has gone somewhere wrong.....
I agree that this is not the place, but I'm not the one who led the conversation away from discussing the topic to talking about the impending "Apocalypse"!

Regularities are and will always be present on the Forex market, you just need to find them yourself or learn from experienced traders.

Profitov:
Regularities are and will always be present on the Forex market, you just need to find them yourself or learn from experienced traders.

Brilliant! Simple and obvious! Mo-lo-detz!

FAGOTT:

Brilliant! Simple and obvious! Mo-lo-dee-dah!

Analyst, I guess. A master of giving completely accurate and completely useless answers.

AlexeyFX:
Analyst probably. A master of giving completely accurate and completely useless answers.
Projectionist!

FAGOTT:

Brilliant! Simple and obvious! Mo-lo-dee-dah!

And many things are obvious, but for some reason no one wants to notice them, and get into locks, averaging and in the end lose ...

borilunad:

Of course, all the more so, the politician is only interested in profit. The end of the world for him is his death! What comes after is of no interest to him!

The family should not be compulsory and the only one, the choice and decision is up to the lovers. But priests invent moral norms, dogmas, and apply them depending on circumstances and their own selfish purposes, often transgressing their own norms. They should not be entrusted with the upbringing of children. A child should develop by playing, not by praying. An adult can believe what they want and not believe all kinds of nonsense!

Boris. It all depends on the individual. It doesn't matter what surrounds you, it's what's burning inside you.

I know our priest well, he's a wonderful man. Very smart and not at all like you describe them here.

Profitov:

And many things are obvious, for some reason no one wants to notice them, and they get into castles, average and end up losing ...
The obvious fact is that not everything is as obvious as it seems.

artmedia70:
The obvious fact is that not everything is as obvious as it seems.

We can talk about it endlessly, but we don't want to act, so I just got rid of all the indicators, and that's all.
Reason: