For "Solar wind" believers - page 20

why the solar winds continue to "mutate"??

kenwa:
why the solar winds continue to "mutate"??

For all the usual reasons. The biggest : why do people believe in miracles instead in knowledge?

One more ...

Files:
fl23.mq4  5 kb

i seriously think the moderators of this forum should assemble all this miracle indicators in one place, maybe this thread will be better as it is already serving that purpose.

i have unknowingly downloaded one trendator from the other thread"something interesting", it thought me a lesson .

though nobody owe me that obligation here but i feel what is worth doing is worth done well, it wrong posts can be moved to the appropriate thread, then , this can also be achieved

drunkpips:
i seriously think the moderators of this forum should assemble all this miracle indicators in one place, maybe this thread will be better as it is already serving that purpose.

i have unknowingly downloaded one trendator from the other thread"something interesting", it thought me a lesson .

though nobody owe me that obligation here but i feel what is worth doing is worth done well, it wrong posts can be moved to the appropriate thread, then , this can also be achieved

Good idea but I don't think that it is possible to do that.

It would mean that each and every code should be checked and double checked and "prohibited" in the end and that is not the purpose of public forums. We can keep some threads like this one, but see some of the posts at this thread : it is obvious that people will believe what they want to believe, not what they are told and proved about some stuff

They are all over the net

No way to clean them all up and to warn of all the versions. Like mushrooms

mladen:
One more (I don't have the source of it but that is solar wind renamed to a fancy name)

Exactly that one, and I use it even on offline Renko charts. It is pretty good indicator.

Hermes

hermes:
Exactly that one, and I use it even on offline Renko charts. It is pretty good indicator. Hermes

Then you are a millionaire by now. Checking how the poor ones are doing?

mladen:
One more (I don't have the source of it but that is solar wind renamed to a fancy name)

Hi mladen,

Do you know where i could get the bulls bears indicator of the fx strategist version, looks good.

Thanks,

Nick

but the solar wind seem to have a different behavior on the renko

Reason: