trline.mq4  2 kb
trline2.mq4  2 kb

Files:
fx_fish.mq4  5 kb

our old friend the Fish

best dumped back in the river where it belongs

maybe eat with chips,

but it definitely should n't be allowed anywhere near the charts

it does have one good use though - if you need to slow down the strategy tester in visual mode - add a few Fish indis

but other than that, just another time waster

WR1:
our old friend the Fish

best dumped back in the river where it belongs

maybe eat with chips,

but it definitely should n't be allowed anywhere near the charts

it does have one good use though - if you need to slow down the strategy tester in visual mode - add a few Fish indis

but other than that, just another time waster

They are recommending that it is used on 4 hour time frame Also, acording to them, the author of it is a certain "Kiko Segui". But to tell the truth, from what I understood there at that link, they are also telling that it repaints. They are telling that it repaints 8 bars, which is not true since solar wind theoretically can repaint the whole history (not much, but since it inherits future values it can) but at least they are warning that it does repaint

mladen:
They are recommending that it is used on 4 hour time frame Also, acording to them, the author of it is a certain "Kiko Segui". But to tell the truth, from what I understood there at that link, they are also telling that it repaints. They are telling that it repaints 8 bars, which is not true since solar wind theoretically can repaint the whole history (not much, but since it inherits future values it can) but at least they are warning that it does repaint

another day another Fish or Wind

(at least they were honest - this time)

if only they worked

One more version for the collection

Upper "fl23", lower solar wind

Files:
solar.gif  41 kb
fl23.ex4  7 kb

One more version (even with alerts)

Files:

One more version of the "eternal" solar wind

Files:
v3-arrow.mq4  3 kb

A friend of mine sent it to me

One more (two in one day )

Files:
trline_e.mq4  2 kb

One more (I don't have the source of it but that is solar wind renamed to a fancy name)

Files:
Reason: