Bad signals/service reporting - page 17

Lot multiplier

Welcome to new subscribers and autotraders - I would like to again highlight the importance of correct lot multiplier settings as I have done from the start, if in doubt please see:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592/page9

Performance

Now up over 294%

Files:
adapt_2.png  30 kb

Myfxbook Contest

In response to requests to enter the system into a contest it has be entered into the Myfxbook contest starting at the beginning of March. Updates as they become available...

Yes I aim to be a system provider that listens to users requests

thanks

Thanks for entering, even if demo it can give a very good impression on what you`re system can achive. Cheers for that .

Contest

Hi mihai27,

Yes, although the contest only shows a few months of trades it will be interesting. The contest starts to day, the link to my contest stats:

Contest - leeb77 System | Myfxbook

Contest

As the contest is short I will also be doing some manual trading on the account, however never on the EURUSD symbol my EA trades so you will be able to filter just the EA's trades easily.

Contest

I decided to only trade my adaptTrade system for clarity of results so apart from the EURGBP trade yesterday it will be 100% the system only, this allows me to run it with more aggressive MM to test to full potential and hopefully get impressive contest results...

Already up over $6000 since start of contest yesterday...

Remember what I said in one of my previous postings:

If people are hiding something it is because they don't want people to see something.

It was not only because you are overleveraged that you were hiding your open trades but mainly because you were hiding your trades to someone like me who would find out what you were doing......

again to all of you who read this, be awere in whatever kind of commercial product that you would ever be interested in, if you see or feel that the vendor is hiding something it is because he does not want to see you some things....because he is not correct in his business.

iGoR

Reply to iGoR

I am certainly not hiding anything, I have a myFxBook page for all to see tracking live results with lot size as iGoR requested and my trade history is fully shown on RAS. These continual negative comments are becoming tired, my results speak for themselves. Well done to new subscribers who have been making a nice profit especially the past couple of days with open profits still yet to close in the couple of thousand mark.

leeb:
Imy results speak for themselves. Well done to new subscribers who have been making a nice profit especially the past couple of days with open profits still yet to close in the couple of thousand mark.

Your results ?...results from an EA that you bought for 299$ and now you rent these signals for 168$/month ?!

Indeed there is still an open position from the 3rd strategy of the EA that took a long position on +/- 1.3777 (the 1st March +/- 23.00h platform time) and has now its trailing stop on +/- 1.3826

Lets see if I am right because I can not see your open trades

iGoR

Reason: