EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 59

I do the following on one of the terminals - I optimize for the previous week and set the Expert Advisor for a day (NOT for a WEEK) with the trawl on and allow the Expert Advisor to trade only in the direction in which the linear regression for the optimization period is directed.

mpeugep >> :

I do the following on one of my terminals - I optimize it for the previous week and set the Expert Advisor for one day (NOT for one week) with the trawl turned on and allow to trade only in that direction in which the linear regression is directed during optimization.

What about the next day? How do I optimize it for a week again?

and what is the result?

Yes, for each new day I do a new optimization, that is, for Friday - from the previous Friday, and so on, the results I choose by profit.

The picture is not very nice yet, but I feel that I am going in the right direction, there are still some ideas on how to improve the EA.

p.s. Demo account from april 20, i.e. one week of history, trading is done with standard lot. I use 2 MAs as indicators, I optimize their periods at the first step of optimization.

mpeugep >> :

.... I use 2 MAs as indicators, whose periods I optimise in the first step of the optimisation.

I thought something more original ;)

boing9267 >> :

I thought something more original ;)

What ever I've used, the best results are shown by 2 machines=) + less time to optimise...

Good day to all. Following this thread, trying to test too... A question arose when I tried to make my own sets - what in the code should I tweak to make the optimization run faster? Someone here boasted (let us not point fingers who) that the longest phase of optimization takes 35 min. I have many times longer... :-( I would like to make two versions of my EA - for trading and for optimizing. Suggest what to tweak or post the version for optimization (I am sure someone has one), preferably for a five-figure broker ... :-) Thanks in advance for understanding...

gull-hl писал(а) >>

Good day to all. Following this thread, trying to test too... A question arose when I tried to make my own sets - what in the code should I tweak to make the optimization run faster? Someone here boasted (let us not point fingers who) that the longest phase of optimization takes 35 min. I have many times longer... :-( I would like to make two versions of my EA - for trading and for optimizing. Suggest what to tweak or post the version for optimization (I am sure someone has one), preferably for a five-figure broker ... :-) Thanks in advance for understanding...

It's not that simple. There are about half a dozen variants and varieties of this EA.

As an option I can suggest the M5b I use.

Files:

Option to optimise M5b, one four-week run of less than 20 minutes.

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

Option to optimise M5b, one four week run under 20 minutes.

Thank you very much.

SHOOTER777, did you not like what I wrote in the letter in my personal letter, or is there no time?

Reason: