Aggressive scalp ea - page 60

Bongo:
This EA is working ONLY on demo account.

Hi Bongo,

Thanks for posting "Es_capeLast". Runs well on demo account. You said it works only on demo accout, does that mean that the EA has hardcoded logic to work only on demo accout?

In my demo with Alpari, the EA seems to open upto 31 trades in 2 minutes time and is a bit scary. Is there a way you could add logic to limit the number of open trades via a paramter so that the drawdown risk can be controlled.

thanks

Bongo:
Which broker? It is real ECN broker?

I'm using Man Financial Global Canada, powered by Boston Technologies,

no problem with scalping, more trades-more profit for a broker.

usually on non ecn broker. one of them is figfx. even they said the allow scalping but always requote. very difficult to place or close order.

Bongo,

Any idea as to how we can make it run on a live accounts?

uk_kara:
Bongo, Any idea as to how we can make it run on a live accounts?

... how WE can make it run on a live accounts...

Do you have some idea? (I have.)

Bongo

witsnpips:
which EA would this be?

EB-Turbo, but it has a DD of about 300 pips .

uk_kara:
Bongo, Any idea as to how we can make it run on a live accounts?

Why don't you try and search for 100 Pips EA ( as i believe this is the name ) it is the same / similar ea .. save everyone the effort ... try both on your demo account.

Guyver:
Why don't you try and search for 100 Pips EA ( as i believe this is the name ) it is the same / similar ea .. save everyone the effort ... try both on your demo account.

how should we find the EA if the name the EA is not the exact name.

syedzain_87:

ok, on the beginning of this thread the ea which is posted was escape.ex4/mql4 ? get that mql4 .. after that there was an ea with a name es_escalpe on post #559 that is basically the same ea with some changes .. then there was an update of the ea with ECN again it is the same ea.. now all these ea is actually just another ea available on this forum known as 100 Pips.

Just to add this ea sucks imho - so improve if want to

-guyver

100Pips

syedzain_87:

Do your homework.

Go to another MT4 forums and look for 100_pips.

After 2-3 days of looking you will find over 10 different versions

of 100Pips.

100_pips_mod, 100_pips a day_perky_mod, 100pips_v3,

100_pips_Reverse, etc.

Guyver:
ok, on the beginning of this thread the ea which is posted was escape.ex4/mql4 ? get that mql4 .. after that there was an ea with a name es_escalpe on post #559 that is basically the same ea with some changes .. then there was an update of the ea with ECN again it is the same ea.. now all these ea is actually just another ea available on this forum known as 100 Pips.

Just to add this ea sucks imho - so improve if want to

-guyver

Anyway if you are not programer you are wasting your time.

-maxtrades are not working properly

trailing stop the same, etc.

Good luck!

Bongo

What do you want

Hi

Why not tell us what you want to make it work on live accounts.

Jim (MrChips)

Reason: