Real account vendor wanted - page 3

JanusTrading:
Just wait on RAS 751 until it starts trading again.

As you might have seen, the system is sleeping right now.

And be restassured, that i picked for a very good reason RAS ID 751.

Janus

Still i am having a problem, understanding the frustration from many newly registered members in here. There seems to be a lot of confusion about RAS, RAS EA, listed vendors, background of each vendor and so on.

There was one simple request in this thread. You seemed to have missed that point and went off on your own tangent telling everyone how smart you are and how dumb we are(if only we had researched, lol) No frustration here besides getting replies that have NOTHING to do with original poster request.

Anyway, carry on..

JanusTrading:
Just wait on RAS 751 until it starts trading again.

As you might have seen, the system is sleeping right now.

And be restassured, that i picked for a very good reason RAS ID 751.

Janus

Still i am having a problem, understanding the frustration from many newly registered members in here. There seems to be a lot of confusion about RAS, RAS EA, listed vendors, background of each vendor and so on.

And then What, Janus?...

Vendors have to be careful posting any of their signals, coz those signals are their introduction card to his buyers.

If you consistenly lose in the begining, what make us belive that you will suceed in the future?.... faith?.....

Agree that a time to test signals is necessary before releasing to be selled. There will see if they are good or not. Time is a good filter for the noise.....

Original request

As i understood, the original request was that signal vendors use real money accounts.

I pointed out that:

1.It makes no difference Demo or Live, since it depends on the signal transfer time between RAS EA and subscribers broker

A profitable system on Demo will duplicate trades as good as it gets received by the subscriber, exactly like a live account. RAS EA does not care, where the signal is generated, nor does the subscribers broker. RAS EA transmits signal not price.

2.The tradesetup of RAS EA and the traders infrastructure is vital. I have had subscribers trading with latency times of 170ms from home PC`s wondering about bad executions of RAS signals.

3.Rather than qualifying signal vendors into good and bad by what account is used, rather the length and result from a minimum 6 month history should be the hurdle, whether a signal seller can have paying subscribers or not.

These are my thoughts on this topic.

My conclusion is, that the initial statement and request misses the boat by far, because a profitable system will be one, no matter what account is used, if the subscriber uses the best setup on his end, he will get very good executions and results too.

That RAS EA has its limit for certain trading styles(as every remote system) was already discussed in other threads, but it has not a better result, if the vendor trades on a live account vs a Demo.

And i am making this statement with a background and experience and not "out of the blue".(60+ subscribers in RAS and 6 month history)

Janus

FxNewbie,

are you too lazy to research or simply not understand.

Janus Trading is offering more than one system.

Janus Trading is offering profitable systems with a track record.

TriggerFX RAS ID 515 has the most subscribers of all commercial RAS systems.

I picked RAS 751 by purpose, because it was setup as test system and had losing trades.

I am not advertising anything, specially not RAS 751.

I am taking the system LIVE on a real account with a substantial amount of money in it, just to show that it is no problem to use live accounts and i am not afraid to trade real money with any of my systems, which i do every day anyway, because it is my job.

Janus

Bill FX:
RAS 751: Janus Platinum Trader | Rent a Signal

Start trading since 2009-05-10 10:40:27

Total # of weeks 16

This week pips 0

Total pips -549

Average pips per week -34

This week USD 0

Total USD -5482.75

Average USD per week -342.67

Signal Performance Factor (SPF) -0.63

Advanced Statistics (last calculation on 2009-09-02 12:51:15)

Max Lot size 18.30

Min Lot size 0.38

Max active trades 41

Min active trades 1

Summary P/L -5482.75

Number of winning trades 427 (28241.93)

Number of losing trades 113 (-33724.68)

Max summary P/L 5819.55

Largest losing trade -2127.06 USD, -261 pips Details

Largest winning trade 1848.11 USD, 83 pips Details

Max consecutive wins 29 (2485.73)

Max consecutive losses 11 (-8319.37)

Max consecutive profit 3321.48 (22)

Max consecutive loss -8319.37 (11)

Balance Max drawdown 11714.97

Profit factor 0.84

Info

Active orders 0

Pending orders 0

Closed orders 647

Janus,

What do you want to proof?

The proof of the pudding is in the eating !

Thank you.

The answer is: If this was a demo account it would be blow up long time ago !

Hope that help !

JanusTrading:
FxNewbie,

are you too lazy to research or simply not understand.

Janus Trading is offering more than one system.

Janus Trading is offering profitable systems with a track record.

TriggerFX RAS ID 515 has the most subscribers of all commercial RAS systems.

I picked RAS 751 by purpose, because it was setup as test system and had losing trades.

I am not advertising anything, specially not RAS 751.

I am taking the system LIVE on a real account with a substantial amount of money in it, just to show that it is no problem to use live accounts and i am not afraid to trade real money with any of my systems, which i do every day anyway, because it is my job.

Janus

Yes, Janus...

We are very lazy. Thats why we want to buy signals instead of trading/create our own system. That's good for your business, anyway....

Maybe I will buy signals in the future. As I say, time will be the best filter for the noise. If you still there, I will consider buying yours....

@Bill FX

you are a typical example of making a statement without any research.

How much more nonsense are you trying to write?

1.In all my system descriptions, you can read the minimum equity.

You could also read before for RAS 751.

2.I am publishing MT4 stats for almost all my systems, just to give potential subscribers a feel for the positionsize vs account size.

3.No, the account would not have blown, since Janus Trading is not in the account busting business and we are well known for our low leverage and conservative approach.

Please visit:

RAS 515

RAS 513

RAS 503

RAS 750

for confirmation.

That somebody plugs into the stats page 1000USD, even though the system description stats a different figure is not the vendors fault.

Janus

JanusTrading:
@Bill FX

you are a typical example of making a statement without any research.

How much more nonsense are you trying to write?

1.In all my system descriptions, you can read the minimum equity.

You could also read before for RAS 751.

2.I am publishing MT4 stats for almost all my systems, just to give potential subscribers a feel for the positionsize vs account size.

3.No, the account would not have blown, since Janus Trading is not in the account busting business and we are well known for our low leverage and conservative approach.

Janus
JanusTrading:

As a proof of our trading, i am providing RAS 751 with a real money account with one of the above recommended brokers. Furthermore this account will be published under the MT4 statistics. Please note, that this is one of our normal size live accounts with a little over 100 000.- USD in equity.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAS 750 on a live account

Here is a screenshot of the past few days from a subscribers live account, showing trades in RAS systems 750 and 515 offered by Janus Trading.

It shows, that RAS EA is capable of duplicating trades, even on systems with a rather small TP.

Thesis 1 from several members in here was, that only systems with TP`s of greater 10/15 or better higher can be traded profitable with RAS EA.

Post 14 in this thread reads:

"I agree. The systems that don't work on RAS are the ones that have small TP's. As a rule I wouldn't trust anything with a TP of less than 15, even that might be pushing it. I would like to see someone using their own signal on a live account though. I think they would get 10 times more customers that way."

Screenshots show exactly the opposite.

Please note, that this particular subscriber uses a professional VPS with ultralow latency time to his broker and a MT4 configured for execution only to achieve these results.

He followed exactly our recommendations for setup after he subscribed to these systems and he is trading live on a lower 5 figure account.

That a subscriber achieves different results with a "Home PC" setup and a fully "loaded" MT4 is normal, but not correct for live accounts.

Janus

To make comparison easier for you all:

Here are the trades in RAS 750 from the RAS webpage:

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/orders/750#closed

JanusTrading:
Here is a screenshot of the past few days from a subscribers live account, showing trades in RAS systems 750 and 515 offered by Janus Trading.

Yes, very nice result with past few days, like system 751 at the beginning Orders list: Janus Platinum Trader | Rent a Signal

But after 17 weeks trading it show a very strong impression too Janus Platinum Trader | Rent a Signal

Total # of weeks 17

Total pips -549

Average pips per week -32

Total USD -5482.75

Average USD per week -322.51

Signal Performance Factor (SPF) -0.63

Summary P/L -5482.75

Largest losing trade -2127.06 USD, -261 pips Details

Max consecutive losses 11 (-8319.37)

Max consecutive loss -8319.37 (11)

Balance Max drawdown 11714.97

Profit factor 0.84