Real account vendor wanted - page 4

While I have just skimmed through the contents of this thread, I sense some confusion among its participants.

I have had a live account at ATC Brokers traded by Janus for some time (months) now, and I have never had such good or consistent trading results with minimal drawdown before. This is a very responsible trader using sound, safe trading strategies to generate consistent profits. I only wish his services were available earlier. I have made on average approx. 10% per month and never once dropped below about 4% drawdown (perhaps even less) and never dropped below my initial equity.

I just wanted to report my opinion of Janus' integrity and so far unmatched level of success in light of some of the questionable responses to this thread. If you are afraid of making money, please stay away from his services!

Ty

tycanadian:
While I have just skimmed through the contents of this thread, I sense some confusion among its participants.

I have had a live account at ATC Brokers traded by Janus for some time (months) now, and I have never had such good or consistent trading results with minimal drawdown before. This is a very responsible trader using sound, safe trading strategies to generate consistent profits. I only wish his services were available earlier. I have made on average approx. 10% per month and never once dropped below about 4% drawdown (perhaps even less) and never dropped below my initial equity.

I just wanted to report my opinion of Janus' integrity and so far unmatched level of success in light of some of the questionable responses to this thread. If you are afraid of making money, please stay away from his services!

Ty

tycanadian,

Thanks for your polish up comment

You join this forum from 09-28-2007 and this is the first post in 2 years. Are you a servants of Janus ? or this is Janus 2nd nic ?

Any more... ???

Live account signal

hi guys,

here is the Live Account signal you want:

Yevell's REAL Account Trading | Rent a Signal

Ras 751

Maybe time to revisit RAS 751 in the live account with ATC brokers:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

or here in RAS:

Janus Platinum Trader | Rent a Signal

For benchmarking of the performance of professional money managers please visit the homepage of the Barclay CTA index here:

CTA Index | Managed Futures Index

For performance and benchmarking of the 124 CTA managed forex programms in the index go here:

BarclayHedge | Barclay Currency Traders Index

Janus

Bill,

you are not showing the complete history of the system, but only part of it.

You are very clever applying filters and you are only showing certain timeframes from the stats page to create the impression, that the system is not profitable.

The RAS 751 trading account used can be seen here:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

and the link is in the system description visible for everybody.

So your effort to create a negative impression is useless, since every interested trader can just open the statement to view performance.

The system has a total statistics, which shows an overall profit of 4500USD until today.

You have obviously selected filters to show different and negative performance of this particular system to follow your own agenda.

My point in the previous post was not related to performance, it was all about the possibility of excellent execution in a real subscriber account to duplicate RAS results, which was questioned before.

Janus

Reason: