Janus Trading Signals on RAS - page 6

about signal 503, swing trader eur/usd

I subscribed, because I say the graph in stats rentasignal, and looked ok. To my surprise after few days,and this ea 503 not doing good, I started summing all the p/l from closed operations, and it does not show the same results!

If you take the p/l from stats graph show that from june 1 to now, made over 1600 pips.

If you sum the p/l in the first page of signal 503, you get that the system made only 17 pips.

Why did system is in the top performers, or Im I wrong?

Your wrong

Ignore my post I misread and thought you were talking about Trigger FX. Trigger FX and Position Trader GBP-USD have both matched up with my trades, I have not traded 503.

Ras 503

Members,

RAS 503 is a good example, how misleading numbers like "total pips" are:

This system , as also some of my other systems, trade different lotsizes.

That makes a very substantial difference, when we lose 65 pips on 0.1 lots and gain 12 pips on 1.6 lots.

If you trade a system like RAS 503 with fixed lotsize, than you have not even looked at the system description, nor have you understood the clever build in money management.

Please read everything and not just look at numbers.

The system made exactly what is shown on the RAS site, but many folks simply to not chose the right amount input in the stats page!

RAS 503 requires a minimum of 10 000USD to trade it exactly the underlying account.

Therefore 10 000USD must be entered, when checking stats.

Janus

Does Not Trade

Dear Janus,

The number of trades in TriggerFX has come down significantly since beginning of this month. Is it because of the new FIFO rule?

Regards

Equity Stop

Another question - is the current equity stop still at 250 USD? (From the FX Trigger page on Rent a Signal)

Thanks

Update

Members,

1.New FIFO rule has no effect on the trading of TriggerFX

2.If the number of trades seems less, just simply look at the market. If we move in a 100pip range, how can a system trade as often as if in a 500 pip range a few weeks ago.

3.Please note, that TriggerFX is not trading most of the time during high impact market events, like NFP,FOMC and on , or before major holidays.

Janus

TriggerFX 515 & HighRisk Scalper 517

Dear Janus,

Can RAS signals 515(TriggerFX) and 517(HighRisk Scalper) be traded in one account?

If yes, what is the recommended trade size for both signals for a USD10k account

Regards

Systems

Both systems can be traded together, but watch for:

1. NFA hedging rule, if with US broker

2.Postionsize=Lotsize exactly like in RAS, but watch for minimum tradesize of your broker and incremental lotsizing.

All this info is under the system description in RAS and can be crosschecked on the posted MT4 stats page, where available

Janus

Hi Janus,

I have just subscribed to your PositionTrader Signals.

When I read the instructions, you say that this includes a 'scalper' system that I have the option to disable.

I cannot find how to disable this, because in my 'subscribed' signals it only states 'PositionTrader'.

Can you point me in the correct direction.

Best regards

Marek

You need to go to the system stats page and deselect(pause) the EUR-USD pair.

Janus

Reason: