Do you prefer high or low volatility? - page 2

volatility in the market can show high risk but high volatility also gives high earnings. i would say it depends on the strategy you follow..

Generally Forex market is considered as a volatile trading place there is not one person can envisage the accurate clique of this market with undoubtedly. I think, any kinds of traders are not willing to prefer high leverage. In my trading life, I am very much dedicated to keep survive by learning in this market place in spite of having too much volatility. So, I have decided to trade as my trading place where all didactic facilities are available especially the good eBook. From this lesion, I have gathered all successful trading tip that is very supportive to make profit in this volatile place.

Actually, there is nobody who can predict the accurate movement of this market with certainly due to having too much volatility. So, for making profit we have to depend on our trading strategy that we select according to our trading capability. From first day of trading, I depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time.

Nor about predicting

About relative price changes. Always better to have more volatility

rasel munna:
Actually, there is nobody who can predict the accurate movement of this market with certainly due to having too much volatility. So, for making profit we have to depend on our trading strategy that we select according to our trading capability. From first day of trading, I depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time.

When we plan to do our trades we have to reply on our own trading experience and the information that we have with us. This alone will tell us how better we are as a Forex trader and what is the future we can have in this business

I am avoiding time of very high volatility : NFP, CBs rate decisions, ... too unpredictable

TamFX:
I am avoiding time of very high volatility : NFP, CBs rate decisions, ... too unpredictable

Wise decision. Count in FOMC and ECB press conferences too

I prefer low volatility - whipsaws in very high volatility periods are no good for any trading style

Good day to you all.

Well now, it's rather difficult question. Both high and low volatility, as for me, brings their advantages and disadvantages. All in all, I prefer low volatility because they give better possibility to monitor the market and predict a current motion. I practice mainly long-term trading so being able to see more stable chart for me is crucial.

Gisdewio:
Good day to you all. Well now, it's rather difficult question. Both high and low volatility, as for me, brings their advantages and disadvantages. All in all, I prefer low volatility because they give better possibility to monitor the market and predict a current motion. I practice mainly long-term trading so being able to see more stable chart for me is crucial.

At those times when we see a low volatility in the Forex markets we can decide what is the position of the markets right now and how we have to adjust our trading.

I will prefer low to medium volatile markets

Reason: