Unique, amazing system

Hi guys,

I have found a really unique and interesting system, unlike anything else out there - problem is it is an exp (Metatrader 3) format - does anyone know if Metatrader 3 is still available for demo, if so where, or can anyone convert an exp to ex4 or mq4 for me?

Anyone who helps me to solve this will see a very interesting way of looking at the markets - thanks!

leeb:
Hi guys,

I have found a really unique and interesting system, unlike anything else out there - problem is it is an exp (Metatrader 3) format - does anyone know if Metatrader 3 is still available for demo, if so where, or can anyone convert an exp to ex4 or mq4 for me?

Anyone who helps me to solve this will see a very interesting way of looking at the markets - thanks!

I thought the support of metatrader 3 has closed.

So I guess the brokers have also stopped to trade with mt3.

Thanks Chunnel, yep it seems so - can't find an MT3 demo account anywhere - can anyone convert an exp to ex4 or mq4? Thanks!

Hi,

I have a program that can convert ex4 to mq4. Can you please share your system. Thanks.

MT3 not MT4!

Hi, yes but this is not an ex4(metatrader 4) file but an exp(metatrader 3) file! can anyone convert exp metatrader 3????

leeb:
Hi, yes but this is not an ex4(metatrader 4) file but an exp(metatrader 3) file! can anyone convert exp metatrader 3????

you cant, cause you need to first decompile the exp file into a readable format before it can be converted to mq4 >> ex4.

I may have a copy of the MT3 software around, but theres not more support for it, dont know if one can get any data feed for it.

Keit

cockeyedcowboy:
you cant, cause you need to first decompile the exp file into a readable format before it can be converted to mq4 >> ex4.

I may have a copy of the MT3 software around, but theres not more support for it, dont know if one can get any data feed for it.

Keit

I have the installation file, I installed it now but can not connect with the server. Let me know if this help so I can send you a copy.

Reason: