In Memory of Bookkeeper

suddenly : "after heavy and prolonged illness ...

http://forum.mql4.com/ru/20353

still can't believe it...

works (last) :

Bookkeeper: Indicators & Scripts for MT4

HighWayFX -

Files:

I'm sorry to hear this......sad

It's a pity ...

Sorry to hear of his departure. I hope he accepted Christ and is in Heaven. No Jesus, No Heaven. Jesus was the only person that foretold that He would die and would live again 3 days later. As He told others, "I am the way, the truth and the life, nobody comes to my Father (In Heaven) except through me.

Answer this without hesitation: Do you have the confidence and guarantee in your heart that if you died tonight that you would go to Heaven? Yes or No

If you said No or hesitated, then you are not ready to be accepted by God to go to Heaven. Maybe it is time to see a Minister and talk to him about your salvation. Right now if you said No, you are presently damned by your sins - And we have all sinned.

If you believe there is no Heaven or Hell - It does not matter, because it does not change the fact that there is a Heaven or Hell. The man who died and rose again says there is, and He is also known as God.

Dave

Minister

Houston, TX

we will miss you, Bo

Sorry . A big loss...

He created some '' Alice in Wonderland'' indicators, Rest İn Peace...

Please, look the positive en this. Lot of people post on several forums.

Why?

Besides, any forum, wires, PC, internet and days to talk between us without know our faces or where we live. Still some people really connects each other and make friendships. Real friendships. No that cold and unreal space called Facebook or twitter.

And that real friendships make some people/friends, real friends interested in our fate.

And the positive all this I criticized on last is he surviving on the internet. And that's the amazing of this new era. We just need to find a balance.

We all could survive trough our work by being on cyberspace. At least a couple of years to when the server is over. This was not easy to our grandfathers or prior. You need to be a really VIP person to survive on old times, a writer, artist, so on...

Bookkeeper: I didn't know you and now I watch your posts and see you're forever offline but your work will be keeping share...

[attach]85523[/attach]

Files:
ushv7a.jpg  4 kb
snow3.zip  1327 kb
Reason: