Iownfx RAS check it out

http://rentasignal.com/signal/view/31158

OK....cant post a link yet so it is above in the title

Advanced Statistics (last calculation on 2010-05-03 20:09:10)

Max Lot size 15.00

Min Lot size 15.00

Max active trades 17

Min active trades 1

Summary P/L 169948.58

Number of winning trades 45 (170548.58)

Number of losing trades 2 (-600.00)

Max summary P/L 169948.58

Largest losing trade -450.00 USD, -3 pips Details

Largest winning trade 15450.00 USD, 102 pips Details

Max consecutive wins 31 (132598.58)

Max consecutive losses 1 (-450.00)

Max consecutive profit 132598.58 (31)

Max consecutive loss -450.00 (1)

Balance Max drawdown 450.00

Profit factor 284.25

Return on Investment says over 1 mill%....is that possible? doesnt sound right

Tricks of the Trade

Files:
chart.bmp  1383 kb

adog:
Tricks of the Trade

This looks great and all, but I don't know if anyone is going to trade at these lot sizes:

Max Lot size 30.00

Min Lot size 15.00

Max active trades 17

Min active trades 1

http://rentasignal.com/signal/view/31158

bnbb2004:
This looks great and all, but I don't know if anyone is going to trade at these lot sizes:

Max Lot size 30.00

Min Lot size 15.00

Max active trades 17

Min active trades 1

iownfx: hi

RAS Customer Support: Hello, what can I do for you?

iownfx: have a question

iownfx: if i sell a signal to someone, and trade 1,000,000 on my account, are they able to trade 10,000?

iownfx: and if i do 2,000,000, are they able to do 20k and so on?

RAS Customer Support: that is correct

Please see attachment for update.

Advanced Statistics (last calculation on 05-05-10 16:45:27)

Max Lot size 30.00

Min Lot size 15.00

Max active trades 17

Min active trades 1

Summary P/L 424589.47

Number of winning trades 83 (532538.00)

Number of losing trades 9 (-107948.53)

Max summary P/L 424589.47

Largest losing trade

Largest winning trade 35700.00 USD, 118 pips Details

Max consecutive wins 47 (193792.85)

Max consecutive losses 4 (-59724.83)

Max consecutive profit 217995.15 (18)

Max consecutive loss -59724.83 (4)

Balance Max drawdown 59724.83

Profit factor 4.93

Info

Active orders 0

Pending orders 0

Closed orders 100

Files:
chart_1.bmp  469 kb

Hello adog,

this is pretty impressive, really great results.

I would like to subscribe to your signals.

few questions:

1) you said this is old school trading type, meaning this is a simple formula type of strategy, but my concern is will it sustain long term?

Does it then implicate to you that simple thing really happen and exist in forex trading and it will work out pretty decently?

2) How long have you been using the method and how successful it has been for you?

3) Broker wise, what spread and which particular broker that will suit your trading?

4) please tell me more about the max drawdown, and average drawdowm overall

5) the average holding time of orders?

6) max orders at a given time? How many trades you will open at the same time when other current trades are not closed yet?

Thank you for attending to my questions, I look forward for your answer and I just to say I will join and I am ready/

Regards.

amsads

edited: sorry I posted twice

Hi adog,

I want to make a few subscribes to your service because I have a few live accounts that I want to trade with your signals.

Can you please tell me what is the most appropriate starting lot sizes for my account set up?

First account - $500

Second account - $1000

Third account - $1500

I really hope I can made enough profits to pay the monthly $150 for my 3 accounts. Please give me the answers.

Also, forgot to ask you that your max lot and min lot, are you saying you will always trade only those lots within the perimeter?

Thank you.

amsads:
Hello adog,

this is pretty impressive, really great results.

I would like to subscribe to your signals.

few questions:

Thank you for attending to my questions, I look forward for your answer and I just to say I will join and I am ready/

Regards.

amsads

Hi amsads,

Thanks for your interest and support.

I would suggest the following:

2:1 ratio...Trade a unit of 2,000 (for every trade I do) for every $1,000 that is in your account.

If this is too hard to do through RAS please let me know and I will trade a specific amount every time.

Have 100:1 leverage minimum.

Example: Your $1,500 account.

I place a trade==>You trade 3,000==>your balance goes to $3,000, now trade 6,000 every time I do. If you stick to this you should be able to withstand any move that I can withstand, and should not be liquidated.

Broker: Up to you. I prefer using forex.com but you can use anyone you wish. Spread should not come into play. I am using an account with a wide spread already....3 pips euro, 5 pips cable, and so on. I try to limit drawdown by adding to winners and cutting losers (generally), but keep in mind that I will average into a position, and you will have to risk something in order to be rewarded.

This account is manually traded. I may use an EA at some point in the future as I am teaching myself mql4 currently. Direction is based on price action and my overall feel of the market and other markets that impact currencies like equities, metals, oil, ext. Generally speaking, tech analysis is used for entry and exit points. I will normally layer into and out of my positions. My strategy changes because markets change. I have been trading for about 7 years and have a degree in Economics from a State University. I study markets over 40 hours a week. As far as trading goes, I have had success in the past and hope to continue in the future.

Regards,

adog

adog:

I would suggest the following:

2:1 ratio...Trade a unit of 2,000 (for every trade I do) for every $1,000 that is in your account.

If this is too hard to do through RAS please let me know and I will trade a specific amount every time.

Have 100:1 leverage minimum.

Example: Your $1,500 account.

I place a trade==>You trade 3,000==>your balance goes to $3,000, now trade 6,000 every time I do. If you stick to this you should be able to withstand any move that I can withstand, and should not be liquidated.

Thanks adog, I am sorry that I am not an expert, I mean 2:1 ratio is fantastic and I love what you suggest, I just don't get that when you said you put a trade and I will then trade 3000 based on my account balance been 1500,

can we lay those down in a more technical term, like ok when you execute a trade of 30 lot size (in your case it will be 30 standard lot), what am I suppose to trade the lot size in my 1500 account, like how it will reflects on my account and goes on...

I need to know because I have to do the math calculation and I would also like to know based on the math, whether I will be trading just mini lot or standard lot, which of course I prefer more conservative approach, so it probably will be between mini lot or micro/nano lot.

sorry to trouble. If I am good enough you will not have to waste your time on me. I am sorry again.

Thank you.

Regards,

amsads

your trading suffered very big hit mostly on usdjpy. I felt very sorry because this pair is really a nightmare to trade with, but I think this is the first time since many months that this thing had happen on this pair. I just refuse to believe that everyday market can be like that.

I would like to say that I will still subscribe to your signal no doubt about that.

Thanks for your hard work.

Reason: