Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 29

Offtopic: been to (if I remember the name right)San Jose (cruise ship terminal area) a few times - used to work on Princess ships.

I've just looked at daily EUR/USD SIMBA way (visual test) and to me looks a bit scary without my favourite HA candles. I'd say that for me, HA addition might do the job. I'm glad that it works for you without any. I do believe that each trader needs to find their own style. I've been learning for over two years now, and still haven't figured out my own style for good. Perhaps what I'm doing now will get me somewhere - wish me luck

Good luck to you, I'll keep peaking in here occasionally, cause the thread is interesting.

template dosnt have has candles on it I thought that was your main thing

The repaints are not a issue. No trading system is perfect. repaints = a loss. If it dosnt it = a big win.

Not every system has to compicated with a million things on the screen.

I made over 1400 pips since i created this thread. I missed plenty of trades because its not automated.

I guess since no one is willing to help me out I will have to pay for it. I dont mind paying for it. This system help me quit my day job.

If anyone is interested please let send me quotes on how much making this EA will cost me.

Thank you.

Bear-

prasxz:
hi, nice system, how about drawdown ? is it good for GBP too ? thanks

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hey There,

The wins way out do your losses. My average stop on the EUR/JPY 1 hr is 60. My average win is about 200. So even if you loose 3 times your in the +. With the GBP/JPY its 100 PIP stop on the 4 hour with an average 500 PIP win.

You can use it on any pair. I just prefer EUR/JPY & GBP/JPY.

Hope that helps.

Bear-

downunderdave40:
What are the parameter settings for the non lag zig zag and MA?

Hey there,

Well I dont use an MA. Although I could see how it could be used as a visual aid.

The settings on the NLZZ are:

the Settings for the Zig Zag Pointer are:

Hope that helps

Bear-

Just want to say thanks Bear for sharing your system and your experience with it.

I just read through the entire thread and looking forward to playing next week.

This looks like fun!!

Good luck everyone!

The System

This is how I use the FTC system.

1. I pick currency pairs that usually have alot of volatility(move alot) such as gbp/usd,usd/jpy,eur/jpy,gbp/jpy.

2. I use a 1h time-frame

3. I add the NON-LAG ZIGZAG indicator and the ZIG-ZAG POINTER on each currency pair that I am watching.

4. I wait until I see a arrow show up, then I look at the candle that formed when the arrow formed(usually if you have a long wick on that candle, 99% of the time it does reverse) This is where watching charts for several years helps out.Because you have learned candle-patterns.

5. Place trade, with stop on the other side of the arrow(not-complicated). When placing your stop, you cant worry about losing some pips, if you are you shoud be using demo or micro lots or you are in the wrong business!

6. Let trade develop, let some pips build up in your direction before moving STOP(depends on the currency-pair you are trading.)

7. As far as take profits are concerned, everyone has their own visions on what they are trying to get. We recommend at least a 2:1 ratio example(30 pip stop,60 pip take profit.)

8. If you do get a repaint and get stopped out I usually will replace a new trade. because when you get a true reversal and learn how to ride it most of the way, you will make more pips than you lose.

9. Take profit and wait for new trade

Thats about it. After you play with it for awhile and learn some basic candle-stick patterns, you should do very well with this strategy.

HOPES THIS HELPS EVERYONE.

droesparky:
template dosnt have has candles on it I thought that was your main thing

Sorry, forgot that HA is a custom indicator

Files:

SIMBA:
Hi Hexadecimal,

Don`t worry,these things happen,you posted it with all your illusion,wanting to share something profitable,this process discovers that the indicator was probably not so good..It has happened to almost everybody once and to me at least several times ..the important thing is that if you are really satisfied with this indicator,there must be something of value worth exploring,worst case we learn,best case we learn to earn

I will visual test your mq4,check the code,test different settings and compare with bear indicators,and,probably,check live on Monday..Will keep everybody informed

Hi Simba, before we go and test it on life data feed tomorrow, how was the mq4 looks alike, it is you found something restricted to only 1hr tf ???...I am kind of feeling time move very slow to wait monday

Reason: