Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 293

I have attached some Heiken Ashi Indicators..... they may or may not work satisfactorily for you, you can try each one and delete the ones that are garbage.

Whatever you put on a chart is your choice., hopefully your chart will tell you where the good entries may be.

Enjoy.!!

and here are a few more

and more.

Some of them maybe heavy on CPU

What could possibly be easier than this chart...?

100 ma

Hama Syetem v1

HeikenAshi_DM

Files:

I added a timing indicator and now this should make your trades very very very simple....

I do not know how to make this much easier..... if anyone can make it simpler or easier please comment.

For someone that may be new to this business..... if using this chart go short if price is below the MA and go long when price is above MA.

If there are questions...... please ask....

This has to be the simplest system for making money and making good money in the entire world...! and this chart has to be the simplest also (except for what they are using in commercial section)

Drew123:
Happy Birthday to your little bro Nick.

I started trading with Renko Ashi 2 last week and like it very much so thank you for your great work and willingness to share. I tried to join the Skype room (Mr Nims) but no response as yet. I'd like to find out more about the commercial version if you could direct me to it please.

Thanks

Drew

Thanks Drew,

Check my forex-tsd profile for my homepage.

Best,

Nick

Gold Traders can expect some upside resistance this week.

Files:

We are off to a good start for the week, a few pips to grease the machine

Files:

I have an old copy of the HAMA system which does not work anymore.

Could you share the one you are using?

Thanks.

ssotiro:
I have an old copy of the HAMA system which does not work anymore.

Could you share the one you are using?

Thanks.

I just posted all my Hama and HA related stuff a couple days ago..... have a look at those, maybe some of it will be useful

Reason: