Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 283

Please, let me know who makes first $100.000.

Old Jewish saying: Money makes Money! and $100 is no money.

Thank you

Hermes

hermes:

Thank you

Hermes

Hello Hermes

What? $100 is no money? Then please give me that if it is not money, then it shouldn't be useful for you, should i give you my account number to transfer $100 now?

lol

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Nick

The copier thing is wonderful...... I have not yet bot the purebeam I am still using the multiterminal.

What I have found is that I am more aggressive because the amounts are tiny, yet across all the accounts I am trading a much bigger lot size.

I just turn the thing off after I place a trade........, turn it on when I want to add or exit...

I was hoping that Purebeam would integrate MT5.... I am unsure at this time..... I saw another that will allow Mt5 as a master as well as Mt4

I have a few robots that work in Mt5 and would like to use those, so I am undecided.

In any event. for manually trading Renko.... what I have is a lot of fun.

hermes:

Thank you

Hermes

I feel badly for you, you are hung up on a belief that is invalid.

Hopefully you achieve enlightenment at some time.

I think you saw on an earlier post that Nick was trading 3 lots on a dozen platforms. In other words he is trading almost 40 cars, not bad for a guy that has been broke doing this.

If you read this thread carefully you will see that Nick has been washed and rinsed more than once as have I.

The difference between you and Nick and myself is that you have not developed any confidence in your ability whereas we have decided that we can do it..

I can probably introduce you to a Jewish trader who disavowed your saying and achieved huge success starting from nothing.

In the Philippines, people start off with ten or fifteen dollars and achieve success..

Hopefully you will be able to absorb that not all people have the same hangups about money. Nick doesn't need much to live on, neither do I, we are racing against ourselves to test our limits. As soon as we start to worship money, we are finished as traders.

As I said in another post.... the choice is yours..!

Perhaps you will be able to objectify your belief system and modify it so that you could achieve great things...

princewahaj:
Hey Nick,

I am wondering about how much stages it will take to reach on 40 crores! If the investment is big, then surely it will take less time but! Still Wondering.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

If you are able to do the 40 per day, I am pretty sure you will be hitting 40 lots within 6 months, probably much sooner. depends on what you think/feel to be appropriate equity to use

hermes:

Thank you

Hermes

Hi Hermes,

Don't worry or doubt about that, I don't know about the Free version users or the Custom Renko system users.

But at-least with my commercial group members, we are going to see our first 6-digit and 7-digit Millionaires in the group.

Then you'll believe, but then it doesn't matter. Because we didn't do it to make someone believe, we will have done it for ourselves, our family and for the need to deeds like helping the poor..

Regards,

Nick

Nick

I just promised the people in the Philippines a generator and a water supply for their house. I am under the gun, hahaha

I will have to get more aggressive this week.

mr_nims:
Hi Hermes,

Don't worry or doubt about that, I don't know about the Free version users or the Custom Renko system users.

But at-least with my commercial group members, we are going to see our first 6-digit and 7-digit Millionaires in the group.

Then you'll believe, but then it doesn't matter. Because we didn't do it to make someone believe, we will have done it for ourselves, our family and for the need to deeds like helping the poor..

Regards,

Nick

Yes, That's correct, we don't need to make someone believe. its their own choice if they want to believe or not.

BTW, Glad to know that you will have few millionaires members in your group. I hope for myself the same. Wooohooooooo.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Blaiserboy:
Nick

I just promised the people in the Philippines a generator and a water supply for their house. I am under the gun, hahaha

I will have to get more aggressive this week.

Blaiserboy, that's a very honorable goal which tells you are humanitarian! Pasquao (Pac) will also help you.

Trading is an art. Focus on the art of trading, not on the money. And it is true what you believe you will get.

princewahaj, giving money will not solve the problem! Teach people how to fish and they never will be hungry.

I wish you all to be a Renko millionaire!

Let go and let God.

Cheers Hermes

I'm happy to have read your last post, good news for renko traders

I have a bet with some friend at my job, I said them I'll pay my house with an initial deposit of 10 € hahaha (more than 90 ks €). Of course I know that is almost impossible, but I will try and I will use it to practice before deposit 200 € on my account. I think the idea of Mr.Nims to trading with a small account to have less pressure is the key.

Yes, with 10 € 0.01 lots is so much, and the risk is so high, but if I can stay alive about 7-10 days, the risk will be much lower. By now, after 3 days wining about 50-60 pips per day, my account balance is 22,21 € (my prevision is to win about 30-40 pips per day). Just practicing, maybe in some days I'm lucky and the account grow up to 50-60 € and the risk will be normal ^^

Files:
Reason: