Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 285

skatedude:
I forgot to mention- William's Percentage Range sometimes gives late signals so I think one could do just as well without it.

I have never had luck with %R, I have tried numerous times to use it in an EA... Envelopes definitely have promise in an EA. (have not tried with Renko)

Guys, Ithink a good way to get very little or no losses with nims's system is to move your stop loss to stop-loss break-even when ur up about 10 pips, that way ull be risk free most of the time, if you reach your target good, if the market moves against you - no problem, no losses..move on to the next trade

Hi Guys, first please forgive my bad English..

I'm newbie here, and wish to learn something.. I hope you can help me and also forgive me if I ask noob questions..in the future..

and for Mr,Nims (Nick), thank you so much, I learning a lot from your thread.

MTH

hermes:
Send them Basmati Rice instead of going there would help more. There are too many hungry people in India as my Indian friends told to me. It is a sad that in North America and elsewhere restaurants throw lot of food in garbage and in other places people are dying from hunger. What an imbalance! (Like in trading Stocks/Forex). Hermes

I'm sponsoring a poor orphan child from the north east of India on a monthly basis, for his food and education run by a NGO (non government organization) run by a couple of European nuns.

They promised to send me monthly reports of how he is doing, they sent me the first report along with all his details, a co-incidence his birthday is same as mine!

If i'm sure and seeing the NGO is honestly taking care of him, I may want to sponsor another 11 kids, I'm not a billionaire to sponsor the whole country, but from what i make from trading , doing an extra 100 pips for the kids a month is not a big deal.

haha, my mom is teasing me calling him my adopted son.

Best,

Nick

santis:
Guys, Ithink a good way to get very little or no losses with nims's system is to move your stop loss to stop-loss break-even when ur up about 10 pips, that way ull be risk free most of the time, if you reach your target good, if the market moves against you - no problem, no losses..move on to the next trade

Hi Santis,

It's not necessary that you have to huff and puff all the way from 100 to 100k in 5 months.

After you made it from 100 to 1000, you can make a couple of hundred bucks and reward yourself, rewarding yourself is very necessary, so you get more self inspiration, motivation as well as remember how it feels when you reach your goals.

Rewarding yourself isn't necessarily shopping, it could also be like a need to do deeds to help someone or perhaps invest in some gold coins or a bar as a souvenir so you can remember your achievement.

Then again when you made it from 1000 to 10,000 take a breather, reward yourself. maybe make another 10,000 and shift it to a new account and trade them both.

one for earning and one for growing, so as your making your 400 pips every 10 days your also earning and withdrawing 4000 USD every ten days to support yourself, your bills and your domestic financial situation.

Good Luck!

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Santis,

It's not necessary that you have to huff and puff all the way from 100 to 100k in 5 months.

After you made it from 100 to 1000, you can make a couple of hundred bucks and reward yourself, rewarding yourself is very necessary, so you get more self inspiration, motivation as well as remember how it feels when you reach your goals.

Rewarding yourself isn't necessarily shopping, it could also be like a need to do deeds to help someone or perhaps invest in some gold coins or a bar as a souvenir so you can remember your achievement.

Then again when you made it from 1000 to 10,000 take a breather, reward yourself. maybe make another 10,000 and shift it to a new account and trade them both.

one for earning and one for growing, so as your making your 400 pips every 10 days your also earning and withdrawing 4000 USD every ten days to support yourself, your bills and your domestic financial situation.

Good Luck!

Nick

Very good ideas Nims, Thank you..I was thinking to buy your commercial system once i make some profit..but id rather stay put for 5 months and get to my targets quicker..(sacrifice for reward)

At the end of the day, Yes I want to buy a home, Yes I want a nice car..but above all..Im doing this so I dont have to worry about finance and will one day be able to settle down worry free and raise a child the way ive dreamed of, not only that but id also like to have time to help charities too..and support good causes..whilst earning good money on forex. thats my final dream.

I also want to thank Nims and all the people who supported me, youve been a huge inspiration to me, Im just 25 and ive been in a dead end job for a few years with no inspiration or hopes for the future, iv been very down mentally in the past longing for a better life everyday, but now i know its possible with your support and teachings.

mr_nims:
I'm sponsoring a poor orphan child from the north east of India on a monthly basis, for his food and education run by a NGO (non government organization) run by a couple of European nuns.

They promised to send me monthly reports of how he is doing, they sent me the first report along with all his details, a co-incidence his birthday is same as mine!

If i'm sure and seeing the NGO is honestly taking care of him, I may want to sponsor another 11 kids, I'm not a billionaire to sponsor the whole country, but from what i make from trading , doing an extra 100 pips for the kids a month is not a big deal.

haha, my mom is teasing me calling him my adopted son.

Best,

Nick

Hey Nick,

Tell me what's the association name ! Very interesting !

Thanks

Nick, That's a productive and beneficial work you have done!

About Rewarding Ourselves, Yes, Its too necessary, I am agree with you on your point!

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

nims, i have a question about the system, can we take trades on every ema channel breakouts..or does it have to be strictly after macd 0 level crossing?

Reason: