Fapturbo - page 2

Thanks fbj,

I looked only at the place on the download page where you entered your account number for the information, I didn't think to look above that for the information.

I think I'll now open a new account and activate Fapturbo for it.

Thanks again,

Bill

good. i still think is confusing.

as i understand it - please remember that you only have ONE live a/c activation on your license - so guess must be total sure you like broker ;)

Bill, would be very intersting if you wanna post your observations and maybe some "how i'm getting on's" now and then.

i want to do this. still on demo but will post now and then about it all

best of trading to u

Sure fbj,

Would you like the details or just the weekly end results?

Bill

Oh nice...! Well, your call really, as all extra work - so watevr u feel happy with.

I be maybe real cheek but u willing expose ur settings?

for me, i did new Terminal profile > added the 4 M15 + 1 M1 charts.

b4 i attach to charts i make up 5 preset files:

fap-eurchf-m15.set

fap-eurgpb-m15.set

fap-usdcad-m15.set

fap-gbpchf-m15.set

fap-eurusd-m1.set

which all had same values except on longterm/eurusd i have different these lines different see attached 2 files + report for 8/12..12/12 on 24/7 demo running - totally unattended - just let run and not even look cept when get up in a.m. :)

for life of me not see how add >1 file so stuck 1scalper,1longterm+report into .html --> .zip

hahaaaa, maybe not worth do again take me long time BUT wanted to show u and maybe encourage u share your settings for M15 and M1

so in end, I only change couple or three presets ...

I'm still running ver16 and will untill it expires. I havent seen any reason to upgrade early, other than to activate their restrictions. I've looked at most of the brokers mentioned over the past two months and have decided on FXDD for a real live money robot account. They work very well on my demo, equal to and sometimes better than ForexMeta with a better spread. The lower spreads actualy gives me more trades, always, every day there are a few more trades on FXDD than on ForexMeta.

The FAP Scalper is the first EA that I have decided to trust on a live money account. There are a few others that I would use on a more discretionary basis, but not full time 24/5 unsupervised. As it is I will be checking all trades very frequently, as if they were my own....

If you decide you want a refund you will have to force the issue through Clickbank. They also revised their stance on refunds, No Refunds On Used Accounts.

They are opening the FAP Turbo Forum for our discusion and ideas. Hopefully they will remain open to our ideas and suggestions, and correct the problems such as the switch from Alpari. So far they seem to be willing to try. They did correct the problem with limited demo accounts.

Has anybody had any luck modifying the long term FAP Turbo EA for a shorter term, such as that used by the original FAPS. I have much better results using the original (with a stop). However the long term EA is interesting as a guideline for manual trades.

Ken

KenL wrote >>

I'm still running ver16 and will untill it expires. I havent seen any reason to upgrade early, other than to activate their restrictions. I've looked at most of the brokers mentioned over the past two months and have decided on FXDD for a real live money robot account. They work very well on my demo, equal to and sometimes better than ForexMeta with a better spread. The lower spreads actualy gives me more trades, always, every day there are a few more trades on FXDD than on ForexMeta.

The FAP Scalper is the first EA that I have decided to trust on a live money account. There are a few others that I would use on a more discretionary basis, but not full time 24/5 unsupervised. As it is I will be checking all trades very frequently, as if they were my own....

If you decide you want a refund you will have to force the issue through Clickbank. They also revised their stance on refunds, No Refunds On Used Accounts.

They are opening the FAP Turbo Forum for our discusion and ideas. Hopefully they will remain open to our ideas and suggestions, and correct the problems such as the switch from Alpari. So far they seem to be willing to try. They did correct the problem with limited demo accounts.

Has anybody had any luck modifying the long term FAP Turbo EA for a shorter term, such as that used by the original FAPS. I have much better results using the original (with a stop). However the long term EA is interesting as a guideline for manual trades.

Ken

Two notes KenL;

You needn't be concerned with the new security on FapTurbo. They allow you to have unlimited Demo accounts, though only one Live account. With one Live account you can earn a lot of money before you need a second account. By that time you'll have enough to purchase a second or third License for FapTurbo.

I have found a broker that produced greater results that either Forex-Meta and FXDD. I have attached a spreadsheet.

Bill

Files:

I realize they are allowing unlimited demos now, but I'm still running v16. I havent heard any good reason to switch, untill the license runs out and I have to.

What broker do you like better? I managed to extract your file but Windows didnt know what to open it with. Other than IBFX I didnt have too many that I was interested in.

KenL wrote >>

I realize they are allowing unlimited demos now, but I'm still running v16. I havent heard any good reason to switch, untill the license runs out and I have to.

What broker do you like better? I managed to extract your file but Windows didnt know what to open it with. Other than IBFX I didnt have too many that I was interested in.

Check the spreadsheet I uploaded for broker information.

fbj wrote >>

Oh nice...! Well, your call really, as all extra work - so watevr u feel happy with.

I be maybe real cheek but u willing expose ur settings?

for me, i did new Terminal profile > added the 4 M15 + 1 M1 charts.

b4 i attach to charts i make up 5 preset files:

fap-eurchf-m15.set

fap-eurgpb-m15.set

fap-usdcad-m15.set

fap-gbpchf-m15.set

fap-eurusd-m1.set

which all had same values except on longterm/eurusd i have different these lines different see attached 2 files + report for 8/12..12/12 on 24/7 demo running - totally unattended - just let run and not even look cept when get up in a.m. :)

for life of me not see how add >1 file so stuck 1scalper,1longterm+report into .html --> .zip

hahaaaa, maybe not worth do again take me long time BUT wanted to show u and maybe encourage u share your settings for M15 and M1

so in end, I only change couple or three presets ...

Here is my spreadsheet.

Files:

not understand low Alpari figure for week 8/12 dec

my demo did 545.41 on all pairs and lots 0.1 with MM on.

trouble is, regardless of wat demo results seen, they mean nothing, why?

1. live data different

2. live spreads different and like most Alpari in eves/early a.m., widens spreads.

is all totally different, from wat i experience.

this week, on live Alpari my EA does not make any trades. - even though only change is drop down to microlots instead of minilots

no consistency in pairs that make trades - regardless of lot sizes, would expect something, but my experience shows that must be massive diference.

BUT... why 2 that i know of - both live on Alpari, make trades mon/tues ? and my EA not...

elsewhere, people talk about spread widening...

on another forum these LIVE results are posted:

(1)

Mon 15th December 2008

Placed 6 trades at 0.06 lots for a total profit of £7.98
5 wins (ranging from £0.34 to £2.23)
1 loss (£0.34)

New Balance: £253.3

December gain so far: 26.7%
This week gain so far: 3.3%
Today's gain: 3.3%

Pips today: +24
Pips December: +230