Experts: RUBBERBANDS_2 EA

RUBBERBANDS_2 EA:

This EA is an enhanced version of the original RUBBERBANDS EA. Just like the oroginal RUBBERBANDS EA, it works in any timeframe for any currency pair, including gold and silver.

Author: StJojo

Good one - with a few adjustments this can be a winner

Very interesting! But "RUBBERBANDS_2 USDJPY,M15: Error opening BUY order : 131" what does it means?

giaclo:

Very interesting! But "RUBBERBANDS_2 USDJPY,M15: Error opening BUY order : 131" what does it means?

Thank you for your comment. Error 131 indicates that your account does not support 0.02 lots. Check with your dealer about the minimum lot for your account. So called "micro" account may be required.

nerolink:

Good one - with a few adjustments this can be a winner

Thank you for your kind words. Could you suggest the "adjustments" you have in your mind?

160960:

Can't decipher..

Hello, you can tell me what should i set to set the takeprofit a 5 pip?

henrycol69:

Hello, you can tell me what should i set to set the takeprofit a 5 pip?

hi, henrycol69. If you want to take profit of 5 pips as the session TP, then set "sessionTP" variable to "50" (50 dollars per lot). We can't set "take profit" for each order.

Good, good, but the DD is dangerous.

ggekko:

Yes, that is very riskfull trading technique, but results looks very impressive. I would give it a try with small amount of money, but when strong and long trend will come ... I think it can drain whole account.

Idea is very interesting...

navodar wrote:

ggekko:

Yes, that is very riskfull trading technique, but results looks very impressive. I would give it a try with small amount of money, but when strong and long trend will come ... I think it can drain whole account.

Idea is very interesting...

Can you give me some settings for 1 or 5 min. This tanks faster than the titanic with default setting. Thanks

Reason: