MT5 Optimization

Hello,

I have some questions regarding optimization in MT5.

My Account currency is in USD.

If Im optimizing any USD pair - for example EUR USD, GBP USD, AUD USD - the optimization speed is okay, but when im optimizating any other pair that is not USD, the optimization process is really really slow, like 10x slower than normal USD pair optimization.

Example:

When im trying to optimize AUD NZD pair, I can see that AUD NZD ticks are being synchronized first, but also AUD USD ticks are also being synchronized and also NZD USD ticks.

But when I run EUR USD, there is only EUR USD ticks being synchronized.

So is the optimization process calculating multiple pairs (conversion rations between AUD NZD - AUD USD - NZD USD ?) or why does it take 10x more time to optimize?

Thank You

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

there is a problem in your code. somehow you're using EURUSD in your AUDNZD code

Marek Tesař:

Hello,

I have some questions regarding optimization in MT5.

Thank You

Hello,

maybe the problem is the tick value. For all pairs they crossed usd, the tick value is 1.0, but for other cross the tick value is different number.

Try to use 'profit in pips for faster calculation'.

Files:
PP.PNG  22 kb

Jean Francois Le Bas:
there is a problem in your code. somehow you're using EURUSD in your AUDNZD code

No im not using EURUSD and im not sure if u understood me correctly

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

maybe the problem is the tick value. For all pairs they crossed usd, the tick value is 1.0, but for other cross the tick value is different number.

Try to use 'profit in pips for faster calculation'.

gonna try that

Reason: