Funding and withdraw

Hello fellow traders.

I would like to start this thread as I am searching for the best way to fund and withdraw money. Of course, i probably face a situation that many of you dont: In brazil no Forex comparny can operate as it is not regulated yet, so one of the things I have to look at is a way to withdraw money in a way not to go through bank account and cc, for tax reasons.

I first tried WM but i found their site too complicated, and now i am trying with more success Neteller. I already funded my account, and trying to find the best way to withdral.

Does anyone have dealt with Neteller and/or have a better way: (i am trading with exness, so they do have limited ways of funding/withdrawing)

Marcio

Hi Marcio,

I was using LR, WMZ & Moneybookers (skrill). But LR has shut down.

WMZ can be operated without bank account transactions as well as provision of WM debit cards to withdraw. But yes its a complicated system to operate and most of the text are in russian, but for me I have done complete verification and I'm used to using it since I'm using since over 5 years now.

Moneybookers is good too, you can fund with your debit card and withdraw to your bank, but it's not what you want that's to avoid banking for fx.

Also most brokers are providing their own payoneer debit cards to withdraw funds, so speak with exness live chat support. If so, then your only have to worry about funding the broker, as withdrawals can be conducted to your brokers mastercard and you don't need a bank account or to do a transaction with that.

Neteller is also good, but i think they involve banking transactions. I have neteller but have never used it.

Overall, if your planning to use a e-currency to transact with your broker..., WMZ or MB or Paypal or Neteller, there is no proof that you have sent or received money from forex or from a forex broker, even if you use your bank account in Brazil for that, so that way you can be safe even if there is no regulation in Brazil.

Best Regards,

Nims

Marcio:
Hello fellow traders.

I would like to start this thread as I am searching for the best way to fund and withdraw money. Of course, i probably face a situation that many of you dont: In brazil no Forex comparny can operate as it is not regulated yet, so one of the things I have to look at is a way to withdraw money in a way not to go through bank account and cc, for tax reasons.

I first tried WM but i found their site too complicated, and now i am trying with more success Neteller. I already funded my account, and trying to find the best way to withdral.

Does anyone have dealt with Neteller and/or have a better way: (i am trading with exness, so they do have limited ways of funding/withdrawing)

Marcio

Try Moneybookers.

Reliable

Easy to fund and withdrawals

Low fees & most of the brokers are MB supported brokers

There are number of brokers out there which supports many payment systems and you may choose the one which suits your requirement and withdraw your earnings happily.

Rumor that WEb Money is also going to shut down. So watch out for that.

Hi,

For withdrawal, you may try to find brokers that offer prepaid card like Brokers Star which allow you to withdraw your fund through ATM around the world. Moreover, the fees is extremely low. Why not give it a try with brokers that offer their clients prepaid card such as Brokers Star?

Reason: