50 pips a day with real hedgesystem

Hi,

The problem with this kind of systems is that sometimes you double too many times one position and you will loose all your equity in 50 pips. I tryed something like that but if it doubles more than 7 times you start trembling near your computer ).

This thing works if you have an entry that can assure you 75% wins and 25% loses, or better and on backtests never to have more than 6 loosing positions in the same direction.

Also to make $ with this you have to have a big account that could support 8-9 loses in a row. I don't say it's not possible but i tested several setups with this thing and the best made me 10% / year which is not enought because i can make more if i put my money in a bank.

Please tell me what you think.

Thanks, Victor

Hi Victor,

I backtested it several mounths. If you start everyday at the same time, the chance of lossing seven times in a row is nearly zero. The most loss was 4 times (0.01,0.02,0.04,0.08, 0.16)

0.16 or 1.6 lot is not risky! Moreover is the trade in the other direction always a win which reduce the loss of this trade.

Can someone codes an EA for that?

Thanks for reply Victor.

Martingale systems will always blow your account in the long run.

Do somebody know and EA which can handle this system?

Martingale systems will always, without exception, break your trading account. Many have tried to develop a martingale that won't, but they all do eventually.

Not the same...but ask cuda if he can modify it for you to daily...

ES

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178263

Hi Jimbo;

I think that you could improve your strategy removing the "fake hedge" that you have and that is just making you pay additional spread every day for the great hapiness of your broker

If I understood well your strategy you open the BUY and the SELL at the same time, then at the same price (+/- spread).

Then for your example I propose the following equivalent solution that saves 2 spreads on 0.01 lots every day:

day 1

no trade, just check which side would have lost

day 2

open 1 trade long (TP 50, SL 50) 0.01 lot (because loss day before!)

day 3

open 1 trade long (TP 50, SL 50) 0.03 lot (because loss day before!)

day 4

open 1 trade short (TP 50, SL 50) 0.01 lot (because long won day before and then the short would have lost!)

Note that I put 0.03 lots on day 2 to be consistent with your calculation but it is not logical, it should be 0.02.

In my opinion this option without the "fake hedge" saves clearly money and even reduce risks if you use 0.02 lots instead of 0.03.

Otherwise be extremly careful with martingale systems....

Hi jlpi,

how do came to 0.3 lot?

jimbofx7:
Hi jlpi, how do came to 0.3 lot?

you had

day 3

open 1 trade long (TP 50, SL 50) 0.04 lot (because loss day before!)

open 1 trade short (TP 50, SL 50) 0.01 lot

so 0.04 - 0.01 = 0.03.

everyday I do the difference of the orders lots to get your real position on the market.

Reason: