Should moderators be compelled to link their trading activity to signals as some sort of vetting process to root out fake advice? - page 2

tonny:
What if everyone left codebase and market and started promoting their products the way you are doing what will the forum look like? 
What product is being promoted ?  all I see are links to other posts and codebase code.  If you cannot backup your accusation with evidence I suggest you withdraw it immediately.

did i also forget to mention article section?

Raptor lets be honest here. If i posted someting exactly like that and i mean exactly. Would'nt i be seen as advertising or promoting or breaking the rules?

tonny:
Raptor lets be honest here. If i posted someting exactly like that and i mean exactly. Would'nt i be seen as advertising or promoting or breaking the rules?

I'll ask you once more . . . .

Post your evidence of a product being promoted or withdraw your accusation. 

I choose to withdraw since in the end there is double rules here and since im not moderator and you have moderator powers i withdraw. Let the people poll.

tonny:

tonny ... do it ... upload your EAs by source codes ... upload it to Codebase ... ask the coders to help you ... buy something in Job and upload it to your thread (on the same way as I dide few times here) ... and please explain to the people your trading systems (free trading system) you traded live for few years (on the same way as I did for many years every week uploading the statements for some forum). Do it. What is problem?

Or do you want to keep something for yourself? :) :) To sell something? to me too? :) or to the other coder :) 

All I can see here from you is having one meaning: "money to tonny". :) Should I help you, or you can help for yourself? :)

newdigital:

tonny ... do it ... upload your EAs by source codes ... upload it to Codebase ... ask the coders to help you ... buy something in Job and upload it to your thread (on the same way as I dide few times here) ... and please explain to the people your trading systems (free trading system) you traded live for few years (on the same way as I did for many years every week uploading the statements for some forum). Do it. What is problem?

Or do you want to keep something for yourself? :) :) To sell something? to me too? :) or to the other coder :) 

All I can see here from you is having one meaning: "money to tonny". :) Should I help you, or you can help for yourself? :)

Thanks but let it just end there. Let people decide. Its not worth the friendship here

yes, I agree - let's stop.

I only want to say the following:

• coders can make money by coding and to sell it on Job and Market. Only.
  • traders are making money by profit from trading - they do not need Job and Market (if we are talking about forex). They are using the tools created by coders, or they are subscribing to the signals for example. Traders are potential clients for the coders. Traders can not live without coders, coders can not make money without traders.

So, let's make more traders here! 

Ive given more free code to the community than anyone else in mql4 codebase, accepted military style commands on why this or that doesnt work on a product that is free in the first place but ive taken it and put my premium ability to give more free stuff. It wasnt all in vain it taught me coding and how to be patient and gain trust of return clients and im forever grateful to the forex community and if it means having to suck up to keep calm here then let it be. Not forgetting people like raptor who while in mql4 public people were seeing raptor and tonny battle in inbox raptor was teaching the beginner tonny stuff like how to code for ecn accounts.

yay yes is winning!
Reason: