Trading System by Xard777 - page 299

rjd877:
Dear Mr. Xard777

could you please share the best time frame to use your system? Based on your experienced, do you have suggestion to setup level of TP/SL?

Many thanks

I recommend using this setup on 1hr and 4hr.

But I have tried I also used it on the 15min taking reentry trades with in the hourly.

Doing the same taking re entries on the 1hr within the 4hr.

The ribbon is handy like that.

Ish

Hi Xard,

I have joined recently and I am not able to access .rar files from the first post.

Any reasons for this.Please let me know the location.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sudhindra

sudhindragk:
Hi Xard,

I have joined recently and I am not able to access .rar files from the first post.

Any reasons for this.Please let me know the location.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sudhindra

Download link for MT4-Xard777 : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MT4-Xard777.rar

No idea what happened to the "box"

Greetings Mr. XARD,

Many thanks to you for the wonderful contribution you have been doing in this forum & entire forex world.

! X2 XARD TF & !!! XARD Murrey Math indicators are still not working in MT4 ( my version - build 711). Can you kindly fix this as i am quite impressed with your system and would want to use it optimally.

Thanks in advance.

keshav:
Hi Xard

Thanks to Xard and Team.

These indicators are not showing on chart ( not viewing) kindly let me know me it's setting

to make it viewable.( Insta Forex MT4 terminal)

Thanks

karthikte:
Greetings Mr. XARD,

Many thanks to you for the wonderful contribution you have been doing in this forum & entire forex world.

! X2 XARD TF & !!! XARD Murrey Math indicators are still not working in MT4 ( my version - build 711). Can you kindly fix this as i am quite impressed with your system and would want to use it optimally.

Thanks in advance.

That is almost sure an error caused by build 711..

Guys, build 711 is a beta : which means that it is filled with errors. If you can, avoid that build (and build 719 for the same reason)

mladen:
That is almost sure an error caused by build 711.. Guys, build 711 is a beta : which means that it is filled with errors. If you can, avoid that build (and build 719 for the same reason)

Thanks for your kind response Mladen.

However, since my MT4 charting provider isn't ready to help me with the BUILD version. If i have to replace XARD's MM indi with another, challenge i am facing is the variance i see with the parameters in Murrey Math indi by XARD and other indis in the forum. Please see attached PIC for the differences.

Please advise if i need to use any other Murrey Math indi from our forum which is the rightly coded one for trading in 1 hr TF and what would be the parameter in Calc - 64 / 32 / 96

Thanks in advance.

Files:
mml.png  113 kb

xard777:
Here is the GOLDBANDS indicator as used in the previous post.

Enjoy

Xard777

Dear Mr.XARD

& other elite traders of this wonderful system,

I have become one big fan of your incredible system & hence so many questions being shot from my end to utilise this system optimally.

Please advise if this indicator "!!!-XARD GOLD BAND" can be used as a single alternate instead of using both !!!-XARD Trading System & !!!-XARD RIBBON indicator.

Thanks in advance.

It says, "MACD ABOVE ZERO & BELOW SIGNAL-WAIT!!!

Senior,

Excellent Guidance (like one to one coach) about TREND and how toTrade with Trend.

mladen:
Download link for MT4-Xard777 : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MT4-Xard777.rar No idea what happened to the "box"

Here's the "box."

xard-box.zip

Files:
xard-box.zip  135 kb

Friends,

Can anyone let me know, which is the latest system by XARD777?

Is this " XARD777-SETUP-20131207.zip"

Thanks,

kacraj.

Reason: