Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 326

jonny1:
That would be a whole lot of emails lol

yeah but dats ok if u are trading just 3 pairs. It also depends on box size too.

Hi endy

Just post the new candle alert indicator

Mql code in the indicator section mladen or mrtools can add email alert for it.

Sorry I'm sick here due to weekend overdrinking so cant reply the pm lol

Best,

Nick

somebody should kindly reattach renko livechart_3.4 here for me. the 3.2 I downloaded from page 277 is not generating M2 in the offline. i just reinstalled my laptop where I was previously using livechart_3.4.

click the 901 link below the last post, you should find it there.

Hi traders.

Since messing around last week with renko charts, by chance I managed to make 300 pips I'm up 305 bucks right now in a demo account since the start of the week.

I increased the lots to 0.15 but i'm too lazy to calculate how many pips that is right now lol

happy trading everyone.

endy231:
Is there a way of having an indicator that sends you an email alert each time a new renko bar is formed?

It is impossible because Renko bars building is erratic. I traded Renko successfully for 3 years but gave up for the sudden unpredictable volatile speed of events. Sometimes box filled in 2 hours and sometimes 3 boxes in 2 minutes. That's why I would trade Renko only during low volatility months like June, July, August, December & January. I don't have the nerves for it anymore. That's why I developed a Pedigree system where I can enjoy paid holiday every day. I trade only D & H4 what gives me lot of pleasure & leisure.

Cheers Hermes

There's no time involved in the renko, that's why he is asking for a new candle e-mail alert. Nice to see you have something going on, don't let the pedigree mate with another breed or we'll have a mixed breed mutt.

Best,

Nick

Love you All!

Hi Folks,

Just to let you know, I've had trouble of unable to sleep, maybe due to leaving alcohol.

But I think I'm done for the week and I'll please just pour one drink so that I can sleep.

Irritated of lying on the bed with my eyes shut but not really in sleep.

Also Anton, my old member's 26th Birthday today so another reason to pour.

Just also wanted to tell you'll I believe God dwells in love, so loving someone is like dwelling in god.

Even if that someone is a unknown physical person whom I only know from text.

So Love you All

Have a Nice and Blessed Weekend!

A song to go as usual from mr songboy lolz

John Legend - All of me (Addictive Elements Remix) [RADIO EDIT] - YouTube

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

---------------------------------------------------

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

mr_nims:
There's no time involved in the renko, that's why he is asking for a new candle e-mail alert. Nice to see you have something going on, don't let the pedigree mate with another breed or we'll have a mixed breed mutt.

Best,

Nick

I developed now Pedigree v2 which is spotless. It is Arabian breed horse. Who has patience, perseverance and thick live account (at least $50.000) easily can be a millionaire. I am compounding there also.

Have a nice weekend.

Hermes

Reason: