Please Help!!! Email Alert

Hi,

Im new, and unfortunetelly I dont now anything about compiling and programming. I found a very very usefull and greate indicator. Its name is RSI 3TF. It produces realley good signals, also when they sometimes repaints, it works great with filtering the signals. But I really really need urgent a email function with this indicator. This indi has only alert, but no email. Im working the whole day and need to now, when a signal appears. Could anyone please help me? I attached the indicator.
Files:

kleybenny:
Hi,

Im new, and unfortunetelly I dont now anything about compiling and programming. I found a very very usefull and greate indicator. Its name is RSI 3TF. It produces realley good signals, also when they sometimes repaints, it works great with filtering the signals. But I really really need urgent a email function with this indicator. This indi has only alert, but no email. Im working the whole day and need to now, when a signal appears. Could anyone please help me? I attached the indicator.
No, to change an Indicator you need the source code, the .mq4 file, not the compiled .ex4 file. Talk to the author of the Indicator and ask him/her to change it.

RaptorUK:
No, to change an Indicator you need the source code, the .mq4 file, not the compiled .ex4 file. Talk to the author of the Indicator and ask him/her to change it.

Hi, Thank you, here is the indicator in source code i think. Sorry, but I cant find the author. I really need it as email alert. Could you or anybody do this for me please?

thank you in advance

sorry, here it is ;-) Forgott to attache

kleybenny:
sorry, here it is ;-) Forgott to attache
Do not post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE . . . no wonder you cannot find the author. If you post decompiled code again or try to pursue this subject you will be BANNED.

RaptorUK:
Do not post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE . . . no wonder you cannot find the author. If you post decompiled code again or try to pursue this subject you will be BANNED.

Sorry, I didn´t now, that this is stolen. Im new in forex. I found it in another forum, where everybody downloaded it. How can I now is this indicator free/open source or is this commercial? I dont now. But sorry for that.

The author I can´t find, and everywhere in internet you can find the mql-file from this indicator, so why this indicator should I stolen please?

kleybenny:
The author I can´t find, and everywhere in internet you can find the mql-file from this indicator, so why this indicator should I stolen please?
The source code has not been obtained legitimately . . . you can probably find Windows 7 for download everywhere on the Internet . . . does that mean you can help yourself ? I can find cars parked all along the street . . . does that mean I can help myself ?

ok understand. Will try to find the autor.

Thank you

Or create a new indicator, get the values from iCustom, add your trigger, and send email. couldn't send reports from MetaTrader4 Administrator to Gmail Account - MQL4 forum
kleybenny: Im new, and unfortunetelly I dont now anything about compiling and programming.
But you'll have to learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

I am also looking for the possibility that I receive an email from MetaTrader when RSI indicator is high or low. Can anyone help me?

Reason: