Starting a new signal only for handful of traders ?

Hello,

I trade synthetic indices with broker. I just want only 20 to 30 private traders (whom I know personally) to be able to copy my own trades. How that will be possible? 

Please suggest and guide ?

You can't do that with MQL5.com Signals, because if your signal is public other users may subscribe to it, if you make it private no user can subscribe to it.

The only way to accomplish what you want is by using some copier that will copy your trades to the other users trading accounts and terminals.

Recommendations are not allowed in this forum, so you need to make your own search.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can't do that with MQL5.com Signals, because if your signal is public other users may subscribe to it, if you make it private no user can subscribe to it.

The only way to accomplish what you want is by using some copier that will copy your trades to the other users trading accounts and terminals.

Recommendations are not allowed in this forum, so you need to make your own search.

what happens if the signal is set to private after someone subscribes ? do they still get the signals ?

Lorentzos Roussos #:

what happens if the signal is set to private after someone subscribes ? do they still get the signals ?

I really don't know Lorentzos, but I guess he/she will stop receiving new trades from that point onwards.

PKTrading2:

Hello,

I trade synthetic indices with broker. I just want only 20 to 30 private traders (whom I know personally) to be able to copy my own trades. How that will be possible? 

Please suggest and guide ?

You can open an account with a broker that accepts "pamm account"... then you tell them the name of the pamm account (or code) and set it in the broker's configuration that will only accept investors after approval your!

In the pamm account, investors' money will be available for you to operate, but not to withdraw. And part of the profit stays with them. You can stipulate a percentage of the profit that you would receive as a fee Ex.: 30%

Reason: