Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 162

I think it does not help you, Lordsfxt long has made money by fraud, together with his twin Mr.Nims.

teresh2

I make more money from forex than you can imagine. I think you are the one who needs to do fraud to make your small dollars because your probably a loser in forex who likes to tell lies and make false allegations.

hunter123

Personally i use the ATRx3 indicator to judge my stop-loss. you can find an ATR indicator by running search in this forum.

Sorry i don't know oanda platform, but if i were you id rather stick to a mt4 broker rather than a platformer type, because mt4 is the most highly customizable and has ton of custom indicators.

lordsfxt:

hunter123

Personally i use the ATRx3 indicator to judge my stop-loss. you can find an ATR indicator by running search in this forum.

What do you set as your take profit, do you set a fixed TP when you enter the trade or do you constantly monitor the trade and move the SL as price moves in your direction and let the SL close out your trade?

I will experiment with ATR on renko but since every brick is the same size the ATR seems like it should be close or equal to the brick size.

Thank you.

teresh2:
I think it does not help you, Lordsfxt long has made money by fraud, together with his twin Mr.Nims.

a Fraudean slip?

hunter123:
What do you set as your take profit, do you set a fixed TP when you enter the trade or do you constantly monitor the trade and move the SL as price moves in your direction and let the SL close out your trade?

I will experiment with ATR on renko but since every brick is the same size the ATR seems like it should be close or equal to the brick size.

Thank you.

Try this indicator, its more better.

I usually getting 25-29 pip stop loss suggestion for 5pip renko and getting 50-59 pip stop loss suggestion on 10pip renko. I think you can use the ATR for your maximum targets too.

Files:

Mr_Nims Renko Ashi System

Hi All

I have been trading for the past 2 years with little success. The Renko system looks awesome and will definitely be adding it to my arsenal.

Mr_Nims...can you send me the optional stuff please?

Thanks

Don....

can't get the offline chart time to line up.

I follow the instructions to the letter, setup the 1 minute online chart, place the ea., place the script. Then I open the offline 2 min chart. and the time zone on the bottom never lines up with the online chart. the time is always off by a minimum of 12 hrs. When I jump back and forth from online chart to offline chart, the timeline on the bottom of the chart is always different.

I've tried this with many different templates on several currency pairs, always with the same result. I know you've been asked this, or a similar question before, and the answer has been to move the online chart as forward as possible, hold the 'home' key, before you go to the next step, and then reload everything and try again. I've done that many times with no positive result.

I know that the offline chart is suppose to be independent of time, but still, it should initially show the same time as the online chart, shouldn't it? After all, how do I know that I'm looking at a current time frame.?

All orders proceed, using the online priceline to advance or decline your account. But, the whole renko idea is, that the online chart feeds info to the offline chart so the nice renko bricks can bricklay in a nice diagonal pattern, making the trend super obvious. Still, the readings have to be accurate, don't they?

This renko idea sounds like the answer to a dream, but so far it seems like an Alice in Wonderland thing.

Do we need a better ea. than livechart 3.2, or a better script? I'm using a ibfx demo account.

I guess what I really need to ask is : Does anyone else have this problem, if not, why not. i.e., What am I doing wrong?

sorry about that

I'm sorry about that people, I finally figured it out, I guess I just wasn't holding the 'home' key down long enough. Please forget that I ever existed

dont sweat it

yemondil:
I'm sorry about that people, I finally figured it out, I guess I just wasn't holding the 'home' key down long enough. Please forget that I ever existed

I made the same mistake when I first set the renko charts up. I recommend watching the charts and how they behave for some time before trading as price action affects renko bars quite differently and regular candles

cheers

yemondil:

fear and loathing in forex land, haha.

Reason: