Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 27

Indicators

Indicators

indicators more

indicators more

visual backtest results

visual backtest results for last 2 months.

GBPUSD

31JUL-31AUG 4025pips

31AUG-31SEP 2985pips

EURUSD

31JUL-31AUG 1720pips

31AUG-31SEP 1660pips

Havent visually backtested other pairs, but will post it once im done. You can use this setup on all pairs with spread less than 10pips.

Thanks!

Please just quickly confirm your trade entry conditions.

thanks

GF

lordsfxt:
visual backtest results for last 2 months.

GBPUSD

31JUL-31AUG 4025pips

31AUG-31SEP 2985pips

EURUSD

31JUL-31AUG 1720pips

31AUG-31SEP 1660pips

Havent visually backtested other pairs, but will post it once im done. You can use this setup on all pairs with spread less than 10pips.

generousforex:
Please just quickly confirm your trade entry conditions.

thanks

GF

Enter when you see the arrow, exit when heiken ashi candle/bottom window bar changes color, re-enter if the color changes back into the trend.

50-100pips Stoploss only for protection., do not go with anything more than 5% of the balance in a trade.

10pip renko bars, you need to open a M10 offline chart and apply the template onto it.

lordsfxt:
Enter when you see the arrow, exit when heiken ashi candle/bottom window bar changes color, re-enter if the color changes back into the trend.

50-100pips Stoploss only for protection., do not go with anything more than 5% of the balance in a trade.

10pip renko bars, you need to open a M10 offline chart and apply the template onto it.

Thanks kindly for sharing what you have. Is it possible to use this on an 5pip range instead of 10?

Also any help on why when I start my platform my m2 renko chart doesn't seem to be moving, but the m1 does? Only way to starrt it again is to close both windows and load m1 again and re-attach the renko script then open the offline chart. bit of a hassle. Any way around this? Thanks

WilteredFire:
Thanks kindly for sharing what you have. Is it possible to use this on an 5pip range instead of 10? Also any help on why when I start my platform my m2 renko chart doesn't seem to be moving, but the m1 does? Only way to starrt it again is to close both windows and load m1 again and re-attach the renko script then open the offline chart. bit of a hassle. Any way around this? Thanks

Hi,

I have tested 1pip bars and also 5pip bars, its not profitable, lot of fakeouts and also if a single 1-5min candle would go 20-30 pips you could not have go those trades, you would be better off trading a real 1minute or 5minute chart if you were interested in 5pip bars.

10pip bars have been the most profitable.

You will need to open a 10minute offline chart not a 2minute one

yesterday gbpusd

yesterday gbpusd 180 euros (180 pips)

Files:

Template

The templates were not in the correct format in the

zip file for me, would you please post them individually here

:")

thanks!

GF

lordsfxt:
yesterday gbpusd 180 euros (180 pips)