All time zero Total trades at Optimization results

Hi Coders!

I'm testing my EA with the tester.

The simple backtest and the visual mode work perfect. But, when I use the optimization, I always get zero results for all tests.

Here is one of my Optimization Results:

4    0.00    0   0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00%   OrderSize_FixLots=1.0   StopLoss=0   TakeProfit=50   TrailingStop=40
3    0.00    0   0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00%   OrderSize_FixLots=0.7   StopLoss=0   TakeProfit=50   TrailingStop=40
2    0.00    0   0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00%   OrderSize_FixLots=0.4   StopLoss=0   TakeProfit=50   TrailingStop=40
1    0.00    0   0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00%   OrderSize_FixLots=0.1   StopLoss=0   TakeProfit=50   TrailingStop=40

Why do I get these zero results all time? Maybe, do I have to setup something at the Expert Properties of the tester?

Do you have any idea?

Thans in advance.

Relative

What are you optimizing? What's the range value set to in the optimizer?

ubzen:
What are you optimizing? What's the range value set to in the optimizer?

At the above example I setup the OrderSize_FixLots - Start: 0.1, Step: 0.3, Stop: 1.0

The OrderSize_FixLots is the fix size of the orders in lot when a trade opens.

I neither cannot optimize other input parameters. Everty time I get zero results. But, when I turn off the optimization.

Is it possible, that the problem is, because my EA draws Fibonacci indicators give the entry signals?

I have founded the cause of my problem!

ObjectFind() and ObjectGet() functions don't work at optimizing!

I encounter the same here!!!! ObjectGet() just returns 0 in optimization mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same line can return the proper value once "Optimization" is unchecked..............

Any workaround?

lingwuchung:

I encounter the same here!!!! ObjectGet() just returns 0 in optimization mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same line can return the proper value once "Optimization" is unchecked..............

1. Any workaround?

1. No.

Read this: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1512

Especially this bit:

Special Features of Optimization Process

Draw objects are not really set

The objects are disabled in order to accelerate the testing.

RaptorUK:

1. No.

Read this: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1512

Especially this bit:

Special Features of Optimization Process

Draw objects are not really set

The objects are disabled in order to accelerate the testing.

Thanks! I could guess so after I transform all Objectget values into other internal variables and notice the surprising speed of the testing. I even think it is testing on "Open Price" where it is actually testing on "Every tick". Thanks a lot again!

Reason: