Thank you very much for sharing the info in your last post hadson

Vwap pvp

Hi Akift,

Would You please programm the skewness 2 indi based on v6 and v7

market statistics.

Erich

Volume pro-rating

Hi Akif, great contribution! Enjoyed every bit of volume

I have noticed in your code (and also in DrShumiloff's ) that when mapping (pro-rating) each bar's volume to its relevant price levels you are overweighting the wicks (2*(t2-t1)/totalRange) and downweighting the body.

Can you explain the logic? It would seem to me that it should be linear?

Thank a lot

Peter Dibbs:
Hi Akif, great contribution! Enjoyed every bit of volume

I have noticed in your code (and also in DrShumiloff's ) that when mapping (pro-rating) each bar's volume to its relevant price levels you are overweighting the wicks (2*(t2-t1)/totalRange) and downweighting the body.

Can you explain the logic? It would seem to me that it should be linear?

Thank a lot

Please look at the first attached picture. It should be self explanatory.

But as you can guess this is only an assumption. That bar could have formed like in the second attached picture. Nobody can know it without going into lower timeframes.

Akif,

Files:

how much time

few years ago

distance travel from T4 to T1 -- could be 10 sec

now it is about 5 to 8 minutes for the longest determination bar

that is tough -- there will be no waring SIGN for such sprinter fast movement , only another relevant cross pair could tell the direction

still a very tough game

akift:
Please look at the first attached picture. It should be self explanatory.

But as you can guess this is only an assumption. That bar could have formed like in the second attached picture. Nobody can know it without going into lower timeframes.

Akif,

nice dig above --- it is pretty save to assume -- just like TOUR DE FRANCE , while the yellow biker are INVISIBLE

all the current candles that we see, themotionthat we observe in the last few candle is PHANTOM, but except the current candles motion, all previous candle lengths O H L C is real

how does the forex price action (way of movement ) pretty much like watching anANT FARM

you know the tunnel pattern that they drill, how will the ant CROWD move in this few CANDLES, rather than 2, there are at least 20 ways that it can move, about 18 ways of the movement will let the human guess it wrong, if you use bank broker offer price , it is just like pip point an ant and you say, I want that ant (it is still alive and moving -- but you want to be the ant eater : pipping)

MOTTO : lock in SL , reveal TP

then take a decisive lightening move to the desalinated weekly level, so only experience trader can decide -- with naked eyes and indicator in this thread to see HOW MUCH is enough for the floor traders to START their ENGINE -- so forex could be so darn harsh on the little dime on your hands

Hi folks how could we use this indicator?

Exactly I don't understand where can i go long, and get the stop loss. the break even, the targhet price, the ntrailing stop, and a reversal position.

Could someone explain better or upload any videos please? these will be greatfull for all trader comunity.

Happy new year folks

Reason: