CatFx50 - page 494

Hi Folks,

Since we are talking about the news while we wait for this pivot break, I wrote a post in the Analytics section of the forum: "News day, Nervous Nellies or Sober Minds"

It explains how I play news days, it's very easy to quickly make at least 10 pips. There's a bunch of folks that will vote negative on just about any US news event, way before they even know what the news is about.

If you setup about 5 to 10 minutes before the news, buy Eur/Usd as low as you can and then have your hand on the mouse and be quick, within a minute or 2 after the news they'll drive Eur/Usd up about 10 to 15 pips.

The "real money" comes in about half hour to 50 minutes after the news release, but you can get steady pips from "Nervous Nellies" all the time.

moneyline

//If you setup about 5 to 10 minutes before the news, buy Eur/Usd as low as you can and then have your hand on the mouse and be quick, within a minute or 2 after the news they'll drive Eur/Usd up about 10 to 15 pips.//

Dont try that with brokers such as VT though -- you probably would not get the close order in in time - it would not be accepted.

I now have an account with Nth Finance also -- and FXDD, the later have not funded cause I am waiting on them to go with MT4 .. no Step Stochs to be found yet for MT3

join us at :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sepehrforex

join and teach and learn

Files:
untitled_1.jpg  161 kb

sepher3point

sepehr3point

This thread is designed to LEARN the CATFX50 system -- (and share things related to the system and the Forex Market)

It is NOT appropriate to use it to try and recruit people away to your thread .. that is not "Kosher" -- (good business or public relations practise)

Please dont do it --

Everyone is welcome here that I know -- but to LEARN and share experiences -- Everyone is free to come and go as they please -- but this is NOT a place to recruit for our own "thing".

Thanks

Some info please

Folks,

I am a newbie here. I see that this is a very very long thread and takes a whole lot of time to read through and understand all about. Can someone who is a regular on this thread or is trading this system tell us what it is all about? Is it and EA/Indicator/Manual trading system or what? Can you also attach the latest mq4 files. Also settings(TF etc) for the system would be appreciated.

Regards

forexplayer:
Folks,

I am a newbie here. I see that this is a very very long thread and takes a whole lot of time to read through and understand all about. Can someone who is a regular on this thread or is trading this system tell us what it is all about? Is it and EA/Indicator/Manual trading system or what? Can you also attach the latest mq4 files. Also settings(TF etc) for the system would be appreciated.

Regards

check out the posts with documents, charts and links on this page --

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

kiwigold:
sepehr3point

This thread is designed to LEARN the CATFX50 system -- (and share things related to the system and the Forex Market)

It is NOT appropriate to use it to try and recruit people away to your thread .. that is not "Kosher" -- (good business or public relations practise)

Please dont do it --

Everyone is welcome here that I know -- but to LEARN and share experiences -- Everyone is free to come and go as they please -- but this is NOT a place to recruit for our own "thing".

Thanks

hi dear kiwigold

i think u have made a mistake man ....

1- i am not in that level that can or want people to learn from me ...i myself have alot to learn from the others like you

2- that place is not "kosher" that is a place for learning and teaching...and if u ve seen that group only once u might understand this fact

3- there is not another thread and we have a discussion aboat this thread

4- as u said Everyone is free to come and go as they please so if anyone doesnt want to join he or she can

5- please do not disturb and put your self on others job....i have seen many times that that people invite other people to their sites and chats and...

6- this site has and adminstrator and moderators....so if my action has a problem they can allert me NOT u

please dont be angey from what i ve just said...u must accept facts

joining that group is free for all and if someone whants we wellcome him/her

and if someone doesnt whant also have our friendship

more pips for u and others

peace ....sepehr

hey man tq.....

u help me much.. by the way plz dont fight.. i like this space.. most

ermm.. im lost 400usd yesterday.. ohh too much.. im not using Nina..

so now have to study more to understand.. the Nina System.

Hi Clixkers --

Welcome -- sorry you had a loss.

Trust you can soon make it up.

The CAT/Nina system is worth learning - if you follow it closely it will teach you much.

Sorry for offense -- I dont mean to fight at all -- just was offended by a post and felt it needed addressing, but I am not going to say any more. I like this thread too.

All the best with your trading

Indicators

Welcome Forexplayer --

Here are the basic indicators used in this system ..

If you dont want to read all of this thread (and it IS rather long), may I suggest clicking on Nina's name and finding just the posts written by him -- you will get the rules and examples from those.

P.S. I found 2 CatFx50 -- just try them both and choose the one that works best for you -- you can also use just a EMA 50 in place of the CAT ..

Hope this helps

Reason: