Indicators - page 4

I'm not some charity organisation. You want something for nothing.

yes but you have to let other member to know it first. so Member of this form he already admin the service is not free, therefore if that is case do not wasting his or your time, like I do.

Thanks for clear it up.

if someone think the indicator is useful there might be some reason behind it. okay since you are only programmer not a trader, I think, you do not care about the reason.

Kovactrader:
Hello!I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed.If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Hello!

I'm back. Contact me on email if need any kind of program.

Wish you many pips! Bye!

Hi Kovactrader,

I need a indicator to add the highs and lows together and then divide by 2, plot the price onto main chart, any pair and time frame, join these price points with straight lines, no curves, is it possible.

Phillwon

Hi phillwon,

You may want to try contact the email list at Free MetaTrader 4 Files - Expert Advisors, Indicators, Scripts. The email list is largely composed of people that don't mind offering free programming. You might have luck there, and the group is really motivated to try out new strategy ideas.

Kovactrader:
Hello! I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed. If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Hope you can help. I have an indicator that repaints itself and the only way I know how to stop it is to press the reset button in the program or I can switch to a different time say from one minute to five minutes then back again and it resets itself and does not repaint. What I would like is some sort of code that will make reset itself say every thirty seconds, is this possible. Please see attached indicator, it has a very short code in it, just need it to reset itself every thirty seconds. thanks in advance

Files:
SUPER1.ex4  3 kb
SUPER1.mq4  2 kb

Hi Kovacktrader,

I am looking for indicator which gives buy, sell target and stoploss for commodity and equity market. Will you be able to create such indicator, if yes please email me on [...]

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Manish

Hi Kovacktrader,

I am looking for indicator which gives buy, sell target and stoploss for commodity and equity market. Will you be able to create such indicator, if yes please email me on [...]

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Manish

Hi Kovactrader,

Can you help me with this modified daily ATR indicator?

Requirements:

1. Want daily ATR values as shown on "ATR Levels"(only need one resistance and one support lines)

2. want ATR period to be valueable, the same way as "ATR Levels handles"

3. Want to display historical values just like how "daily pivot" displays.

The way I trade is that I split my take profit levels into 3 diff. times.

1st TP: at closest trend line or support/resistance

2nd TP: at daily ATR (I currently use ATR to be 20 days)

3rd TP: reverse siganl appears

I need this indicator to test what is the best ATR value on a given market.

Since ATR is driven by valatility, I think it is a very good indicator to use as TP point.

thanks very much for you help in advance.

Files:
Indicators.zip  25 kb

Kovactrader:
Hello! I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed. If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Hello,

Requesting simple addition to already good indicator.

donchian bands

two outter lines

one mid band

The upper part of the bands to be shaded say light green - BUY ZONE

from the mid band up to outer band

The lower part of the bands to be shaded say light red - SELL ZONE

from the mid band down to outer band

Ultimately the shaded or color would be best if the user can choose which colors.

thanks,

waterskiguy

Files:
Reason: