Trading System by Xard777 - page 382

I think this not it is correct to sail in system Mr. XARDA without his(its) consents. 
I long did not manage to find the lacking pointers for its system.
Wanted дополнить its system pointer from XARD ANALYSIS.
But to contribute necessary change (the colour, size) needs the open code.And if
Mr.XARDA will interest the offer to do such addition.
The Idea looks so.
Files:
H_1.jpg  236 kb
M_15.jpg  253 kb

baron09:
Request about help
Mr. XARD request to answer

Forbidden
Not enough rights to view the page

Hi baron09,

Send me the indicators to my email and I will send you back the open files.

(xard@hotmail.co.uk

All the best

Xard777 

Thank you very much XARD777 for your time and dedication to helping others.

Have been using this system with success.

Do you have a contact for system updates in the future? 

Happy trails. 

@ xard777

Would you convert your indicators/template to MT 5?

Hello Xard..this is my first post here ..I know you and the TSD forum through a search on the MM 
lines.I have known you by reading your last post goodbye :-(
Thank you for your wonderful trading system..I have a couple of questions:
- before entering you wait closing of the hourly candle..or you enter at the market price 
  as the price breaks the line of the 68/32 level?
- where you place the stop loss?
Thanks again so much..and I hope to read you still for so long .. :-)

Mr. Hard
The Address of the mail works?
sb_baron@mail ru

elilu66:

Wait till the candle closes of your tf you wanna trade. Why you should wait on M5 till H1 candle closes?

SL depends on the tf, on your risk you wanna take and on the volatility of the pair (EURCHF is very low, GBPNZD very high). Some take the last High or Low and add some safety pips. Try different things out. You also can interpret indicators and the whole system in a different manner. I would scalp it, others would swing it and others would trend it. The SL will always be somewhere else. As scalper you can take a much higher risk than trend friends. I have mostly a risk of 5-6%, but I absolutely don't recommend that for beginners. Trend follower shouldn't exceed 2 or max. 3%. Beginners better take a risk of 1%, it's all about to survive the first months, not getting rich.

baron09:
I think this not it is correct to sail in system Mr. XARDA without his(its) consents. 
I long did not manage to find the lacking pointers for its system.
Wanted дополнить its system pointer from XARD ANALYSIS.
But to contribute necessary change (the colour, size) needs the open code.And if
Mr.XARDA will interest the offer to do such addition.
The Idea looks so.
Hello baron09,
Would you be willing to share your indicator according to the storms you posted?
Thank you

@xard777 

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Please help me.

The download link of the two rars  were removed, but I googled them and downloaded them already.

I read the followed post written by you, but many of them only showed: see first post...I want to know some tutorial such as "Entry No1",  but it seems that they all had been removed... How can I get these tutorials? Are they still in this thread somewhere? Please help me. Sorry for my poor English.   

hello, help me, how to change code ea buy ⇒ sell and sell ⇒buy, because ea loses 100% if change code ⇒ win 100%...please....
Files: