Trading System by Xard777 - page 377

I think white dash line rectangle daily open. Ask bid ratio and %68 %32 line (blue&pink colour) buy/sell entry. Solid brown and blue/pale green TP levels or SL level. White right arrow exit. Blck candles non-trade.

I didn't understand black line. 1-8th should be Gann Levels. Green-Light Blue zigzags can be use at harmonic patterns identification or possible stop-loss points.

In my opinion, it's a good and wonderful setup. Maybe Xard777 explains all. :)

tradd:

I think white dash line rectangle daily open. Ask bid ratio and %68 %32 line (blue&pink colour) buy/sell entry. Solid brown and blue/pale green TP levels or SL level. White right arrow exit. Blck candles non-trade.

I didn't understand black line. 1-8th should be Gann Levels. Green-Light Blue zigzags can be use at harmonic patterns identification or possible stop-loss points.

In my opinion, it's a good and wonderful setup. Maybe Xard777 explains all. :)

tradd

1-8 levels murry math. find attached image. google for more.

Files:

optionhk:

Hi Xard777,

Thank you for producing an excellent analysis tool.

If you can improve the breakoutbox indicator to include Pips threshold, it will become a pip estimator for range trading .

Please find attached MT5 indicator for giving you code and working idea.

Please also explain by way of graphics how to analyse and trade.

Thank you. 

optiomhk, did you modify this breakout indi for mt5 yourself or did you find it somewheres?

ish 

DRAXILL:

optiomhk, did you modify this breakout indi for mt5 yourself or did you find it somewheres?

ish 

I found it on mql5 site. I have no coding skills.

Hi Xard777! 

first of all; Merry X-mas and a happy New Year to all! May 2017 be your best year ever!

My inquire is about the MA indicator, is it possible to only get this working?

When I put all of the indicators in, and on 60 charts at the same time my computer get really slow, so

i would like to add only the mentioned MA indicator.

Files:

Hi Xard,

Thanks a lot for your sharing.

Xard or Anyone can explain how to read this indicator ?

I am confused because there are 4 bars (7.0, 2.0,  2.9.  7.9). 

this indicator tell that usd is strength more than eur.  but when to open buy or sell ?

and whats different with 7.0 and 2.0 bar ?

melkrobert:
Read the rules and post in English. Also, don't hijack the threads and post your system which isn't relevant to the subject thread.

Hello Friends..

Happy New Year to everyone..

From today..Chart Button V3 is  not working..any one have idea?

James 

dirmi il nome dell'indicatore da Ricercare Nella mia lista

Files:
cadjpy.PNG  124 kb

May 2017 be your best year ever...

Xard777 

Reason: