USD/CAD Analysis - page 20

I agree, the pair is very bearish for the moment, it broke below the support at 1.3100 and is dropping towards the next support at 1.3020 - 1.3000.

The pair rebounded from 1.3050, but it is almost back to testing that support again. However, I won't be opening any more short positions on this pair before it breaks below 1.3050.

USD/CAD reached the support at 1.3000 and rebounded from that level after forming a pair of hammer bars on the daily time frame. I think that next target is 1.3280 - 1.3300.

USD/CAD is testing 1.3360. I think that if it breaks out above that level next target will be 1.3400.

The pair formed a great shooting star bar on the daily time frame after it reached the resistance at 1.3400 yesterday. It might be still bullish for the moment, but I think we will see a move to the downside soon.

The sideways consolidation of USD/CAD continues even though the pair has formed a spinning top on the daily time frame below 1.3380. I still expect a move to the downside.

USD/CAD is dropping after forming another spinning top bar below 1.3430 on the daily time frame. I think it will test the support at 1.3330 again before moving to the upside.

USD/CAD formed a doji bar below the resistance at 1.3430 on the daily time frame. The more of these bars it forms, the more convinced I become that there will be a move to the downside.

The pair did move to the downside but for now it's consolidating sideways above 1.3350. I closed my short position and I am waiting to see whether it will break below that level.

The pair is consolidating sideways in preparation for the US election results tomorrow. I have closed all my positions and I am waiting for the results to come out.
Reason: