CatFx50 - page 793

Hi!

Well, a lot of pundits now say that EURUSD has seen its last high: 1.6019.

From there, EURUSD has gone down very fast to 1.5554. And maybe it could go to 1.53xx this week or lower. But I'd like to point out something:

FED will cut again this week, from 2,25 to 2%. Lets imagine too that GDP comes out lower than expected and that NFP comes out much more down than they say. Pundits then will say....bla, bla, bla....

The majority of pundits work for big houses. They are not independent. You should not forget that. Trading is a dirty business.

Have we seen the last high on EURUSD? I do not know. If I were to answer that question taking into account what's going on in Spain, I'd say yes. But if I look at Germany, all what I can say is: maybe not, not yet.

We'll see. This week is going to be a very important one.

Thank You

NINA, I just came across your thread a few days ago. First of all let me tell you how impresed I am with the lenght of your thread! I can not beleive it's longevity! I did not finish yet reading the whole thread (I'm only at page 108 :-) but I will continue to read it since I did gain so much from it already!!! You are an awsome mentor and a great inspiration.

I did set your settings ( and a few others that I picked up from the first 100 pages :-)... and with help of it + one more indicator :-) I made 3 succesfull trades yesterday and one this morning :-)

The extra tool that i use is "Band Sqeeze v5" from another forum and thread called Pivot Point Squeeze. Basically the green bars reprezent the BolingerBands squeese... ready to explode ...:-)

I like to take your signal right after a green squeeze :-)

Looks that it works on JPY as well :-) ...here are some samples....hopefully you won't mind... :-)

?

One more time: THANK YOU

P.S. please continue to keep this thread alive ! ...by leaving notes and abservations :-) It's awsome:-)

nina:
Hi!

Another nice week for the EUR. And another awful week for the USD. I feel sorry and sad at a time for those top hunters or bottom pickers.

EURUSD has gained +312 pips. +2.02%.

USDCHF has lost -268 pips. -2.68% (below parity for the first time in history!)

USDJPY has lost -357 pips. -3.60%

GBPUSD has gained +84 pips. +0.42%

GBPJPY has lost -636 pips. -3.17%

GBPCHF has lost -454 pips. -2.25%

EURJPY has lost -234 pips. -1.51%

EURGBP has gained +125 pips. +1.61%

Hi, I send tool for weekly review...

Files:

Hi!

hbrandt: Nice to know you are making money with your version of CatFX50.

frantacech: thank you for your indis. But there must be something wrong: I get empty windows.

nina:
Hi!

hbrandt: Nice to know you are making money with your version of CatFX50.

frantacech: thank you for your indis. But there must be something wrong: I get empty windows.

Hmm, maybe no data, wait for open trade.

nina:

Hi

thanks frantacech for your indis great work much appreciated. I am using it with Interbank Fx and changed the indis accordingly.

Nina if you are using Interbank Fx this should solve your problem.\ Also if you haven't got all those currencies on your MT4 platform just open Market Watch window then right click and select show all.

Hi!

Thx, Forexcashman!

Well, we had the big Friday last week. And if you want me to be honest, I do not believe the numbers the US government gave us. Not at all.

As you know, in USA there is not any kind of housing crisis. So, house built, house sold in a few seconds. Banks are having a very good time too: making profits as never before. You do not believe what I'm saying? You are smart, you are right. Irony and sarcasm.

But that's what they told us on Friday more or less. NFP is become a big, big fake. Next month, they will make a revision for sure. Where will us be next month? Who cares!!!!

Looking at eurusd, I should've sold it at 1.6000, but I did not. Big mistake.

Now, while trading below 1.5463, its way is down to 1.5258 - 1.5215/10 - 1.5170.

It needs to hold above 1.5463 if we want it up to 1.5549 on its way to 1.5754 - 1.5797.

Files:

nina:

As you know, in USA there is not any kind of housing crisis. So, house built, house sold in a few seconds. Banks are having a very good time too: making profits as never before. You do not believe what I'm saying? You are smart, you are right. Irony and sarcasm.

Hi nina,

Maby it's not crises yet , but these days are not very good for banks and people.

Read and watch what's going on.

Jingle Mail

Thieves take everything

Free Baseball Star abandoned new house

Thieves are ransacking house after house...

Eviction Day

Small modify aNinav1

Files:

frantacech:
Small modify aNinav1

Thank you frantech!

...I already use "aNina_v1"

:-)I wonder what's modified in the today version?...it looks identic with the old aNina_v1

oh,I see...you added the email option...THANKS

Reason: