Trading System by Xard777 - page 340

Good System Xard. Many many thanks.

unfortunately, arrow signals are repainting.... but still great system, easy to use and make profit

hi xard777,

great system! thank you!

anyway, is there any way, we can modify this indicator to show the YesterdayHL & extension, for more of the past days. which means showing the history.

best regards. -mt4_x-ma__v12.ex4

Files:

Hi you all,

has anyone of you resolve the excel XARD Desk v1(1) sheet issue. I still can't get it to work correctely.

best regards.

Hi you all

has anyone of you resolved the XARD Desk excel sheet issue? I still can't get it to work properly. Hope somebody can help me.

Best Regards

how to make this 2016 system alert at new buy / sell signal

krelian99:
Most systems from Xard are easy to understand and to trade. The last one is difficult, I must confess. Then you refuse it and take another one. The last one isn't always the best. Xard shares suggestions, delete or add parts of/to it. The rules you must find for yourself, so you are comfortable with your style. Your own rules you can really trade constantly (the biggest foe is youself, not the market makers).

Thanks Xard!

Hi Xard thanks for the latest trading setup. It is very interesting and working fantastic. But personally i want it to be customized for my computer. My 14" laptop screen showing everything very big and my screen looking confused. There is no options for switching true or false. So can you give me the switching version (editable)? Otherwise you can give me the customized version as like this....

Price line: False

Arrow: False (or) smaller

Trading line: Thinner

So after, i will have awesome trading setup. I hope you understand.

Thanks in advance.

I have an example thanks??..... I can use it on 15 minutes

Hi XARD777

The great job.

I have some question and show in this picture and hope someone explain how to read.

Thanks in advance.