Trading System by Xard777 - page 346

@Xard777

I cannot change the default template settings. Because my monitor's resolution is low, many fonts and bars look useless.

I changed each indicator's color values manually, but i could not save them. It went back to its default setting automatically.

What can i do to make permanent changes in the system?

oguz:

Thank you very much for quick support.

By the way what is this system's major features?

For example;

- What is suggested best time frame or frames:? (M30, H1, H4, Daily etc.)

- What is suggested parity or paritys:? (GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY etc.)

The system is designed to be traded on a 4hr Chart and the sync signal will only result when the trade is right side UP/DN, this way you are trading with the trend and not against it.

Price moves greatest with the trend so your risk/reward is way better trading with the sync signal.This way you are kept out of no trading zones or catching any falling knives with reversals.

Xard777

oguz:
@Xard777

I cannot change the default template settings. Because my monitor's resolution is low, many fonts and bars look useless.

I changed each indicator's color values manually, but i could not save them. It went back to its default setting automatically.

What can i do to make permanent changes in the system?

Use this template...

Xard777

xard777:

Use this template...

Xard777

Thank you very much your support, system and efforts

P.S: Dear xard777,

Only "XARDFX4" does not change! No problems in others...

First post here at Forex TSD! Downloaded the template because you a fan of Samurai Jack! Looks good! Looking forward to Monday.

xard777:

Replace the XARDFX indy with this one...

When time frames 1min thru 4hr are all in sync a trade signal will appear as a solid box at the bottom of the info panel.

The box will be the same color as the synced boxes Blue for UP move and Gold for DOWN move.

Enjoy!

Xard777

Thank you Xard777

Sarju

xard777:

Replace the XARDFX indy with this one...

When time frames 1min thru 4hr are all in sync a trade signal will appear as a solid box at the bottom of the info panel.

The box will be the same color as the synced boxes Blue for UP move and Gold for DOWN move.

Enjoy!

Xard777

Hello Xard777

Having replaced the indicator, I don't have the option box to change time frames any more ?

Have I missed something.

Regards

Sarju

sradia:

Hello Xard777

Having replaced the indicator, I don't have the option box to change time frames any more ?

Have I missed something.

Regards

Sarju

Use the template from my previous post.

Xard777

xard777:

Use the template from my previous post.

Xard777

Thank you Xard777,

It's there,, working just below the D1 W1 M1, but not visible. . When I click on big blue/pink block it appears.

Regards

Sarju

Hi Everyone,

Is someone also facing problems with performance when template attached to many charts ? in my case 7 and freeze....

EDIT: Problem fixed by changinf the number of bars in MT4 options to 1000

Reason: