Trading System by Xard777 - page 259

ismael360:
Sorry Last picture that I posted had wrong rsi tf setting.

Had a 15m on the Daily.

The Daily looks much better now when rsi set to Daily tf.

If i was a patient man. I would probably trade the daily.

ish

Dear Ismael360,

May I ask how do you use the murray math in the template. I am a bit confused on interpreting Murray Math inputs.

Do you or other forum member have a simple way of using them ( the xard777 version). I have actually tried reading the Murray Math thread but come out more confused.

TQ in advance

HI All,

This is the first time I'm here. Can anyone suggest me how to start. Because I'm not willing to read all the 2585 post... :-/ but this thread seems to be good.

Thanks

Peter

You're welcome sukui,

Captain Xard777 is again on the board from the page 241.

Cheers, Tom

francisfinley when you mention robot are you trading an automated version of this system? thanks

francisfinley:
yeah did ok - robots did really well. ish - that daily looks good might be a candidate for automation there - im supposed to be revising but might have a bash at it tonight.

blamshakk:
francisfinley when you mention robot are you trading an automated version of this system? thanks

no. I cannot get this to win automatically. The answer may be somewhere in the depths of multiple RSI's but I haven't seen it. As said, its not to say it cant - its just I haven't got that close. Manually I have a variant setup but I have given up manual after 3/4 weeks as I have to revise for 2 exams coming up! plus im pants at manual...

francisfinley:
no. I cannot get this to win automatically. ...

Bandits on the market are champions in playing with indicators, and it is why they are so generously "donated" by the brokers. Especially oscillators. Each robot is based on them (indicators) will be sooner or later tricked.

I think Xard777 pretend "feel" for the market and the indicators should just give us notice and direction of possible movement. Sometimes it is a couple of seconds, as the EURUSD yesterday, and sometimes strain takes days.

Every time before serious movement Bandits bit "turned" market to screw up our EAS.

Tom

Hi, trying to understand this system, and demo-trading with surprising results, I am about to get the indicators clear and I have to say, there is a lot on the very last template:

May I gently ask (I have to confess that I did not start reading at page 1 of this thread:

what is the white Line? some MA? Its specifications?

what is the multicoulored thin line? some MA? Its specifications?

what is the multicouloured thick line, some MA? Its specifications?

what is the black line? some shifted MA? Its Specifications?

Thanks in advance for the time you take to answer. If somebody has summarized the system, kind of a manual as work in progress, that would be great.

Mike

Hi Tom,

Today was just like any other trading day.

We see price trading off the Daily Open line and we trade in that direction.

This is my second trade today.

imgur: the simple image sharer

All the best

Xard777

Hey Xard did you take that trade off the first blue brick or second?

Ish

ismael360:
Hey Xard did you take that trade off the first blue brick or second? Ish

In the screenshot the trade was taking off the 1st Blue Brick.

Xard777

Reason: