Xkubas system

Hi, first of all sorry for the English.

Please help me. I developed a game system based on indicators: xforecaster, moving avarage and Haiken ashi. In attachment indicators and my tpl.

On the screen you will see the entrance to the position and how not to take the (first).

Rules for the opening position BUY/SELL:

- Moving averages should be cross

- Open position on the second candle Heiken Ashi if it is the same color as candle on the cross moving average

- Indicator xforecaster must be cross

If any of the terms of link is not satisfied I will not open position-I waiting.

It rules out of position. As the system created at tf m5, m15 (pure scalp) taking 5-10 pips.

SL always sets over candles Haiken Ashi a change color in trend. Look on the screen.

For mid and long term I look some times on xpMA inidi. But upper rules are the basic of my system.

I play on multiple pairs. The best results I have on a pair of JPY and AUD.

My request:

- Maybe you can find some better indicators to remove more pips

- Request to the guys who write the EA or indicators:

Is it possible developing a new indicator that would give a signal to the described conditions.

I think it may be will cool robot from this.

From four months I play real account manually with good results. However, I need help in creating a universal indicator or EA.

Please test it. Send your observations and opportunities.

Xkubas

Next entry. And good profit. I know this is bed for flat market. But I play only European Market and take 5-10 pip.

Hi, to morning Coffee 14 pips.

The entrance of one candle too late.

I watched also usd/jpy but I did not take. But would came next position for 10 pips.

Reason: