Some more links from our forex-tsd forum:

- Trade The News...... ;

- News EA;

- News Generator.

- News Reader Indicator.

- Amazing News EA with documentation.

- Traping EA for NEWS.

- NEWS EA Modify Request.

- Trading news? Some discussion about news trading.

Some more:

- Economic Calendar EA: public thread and elite section thread.

- News Trader EA: elite section thread.

That's all that we have on our forum concerning the news.

Computer slowdown with ffcal_v03.mq4 ?

Hello All,

Both myself and a mate have experienced tremendous slowdown in the overall performance of our computers since downloading and inserting the wonderful indicator Forex Factory Calendar indicator (FFCal_v03.mq4). It acted like a virus type of slowdown. The computer stated "Out of Memory" ?!We both applied corrective maintenance (spyware removal, defrag., startup programs cleaned, virus check, memory allocation review, etc.) and the computers (1gig ram Pent.4) still performed very slow. When we traced it back to this being the last download, we removed this indicator the computers went back to normal. Are we tripping out or has anyone else experienced this?

I love the indicator and the work put into it is fabulous. But I am not using it now because of the effects. Any input would be wonderful.

Pip on!

cja:
Hi Hope you do not mind but i have added a Shift function

cja how can I get your version?

Text Shift

barnix:
FF Calendar Indicator for MT

from forexfactory.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=19293

Hi

Hope you do not mind but i have added a Shift function that can give you the option of having the Text either on the chart top left corner as it is now or shift the text into the 1st indicator window as shown in my screenshot. This can be helpful if you already have info in the top left of your chart such as the standard Comments for MT4.

cja

ffcal_v03_window.mq4 Sorry forgot to include the indicator

Files:

pipsqueak4x:
Hello All,

Both myself and a mate have experienced tremendous slowdown in the overall performance of our computers since downloading and inserting the wonderful indicator Forex Factory Calendar indicator (FFCal_v03.mq4). It acted like a virus type of slowdown. The computer stated "Out of Memory" ?!We both applied corrective maintenance (spyware removal, defrag., startup programs cleaned, virus check, memory allocation review, etc.) and the computers (1gig ram Pent.4) still performed very slow. When we traced it back to this being the last download, we removed this indicator the computers went back to normal. Are we tripping out or has anyone else experienced this?

I love the indicator and the work put into it is fabulous. But I am not using it now because of the effects. Any input would be wonderful.

Pip on!

i am having the same problem too.but it's only happened it old and slow PC.it work fine on faster PC.how many charts you are open at the same time?the more chart you're opened with this indicator,you will need more time for it to load

cja always producing some nice indicators....

Here is my little add on

First load sdx then load #00current into same sub window then load FFcal in main window

I find it pretty useful

Don't forget to click allow DLL imports on main panel of FFcal indicator otherwise you won't see it!

increase:
Here is my little add on

First load sdx then load #00current into same sub window then load FFcal in main window

I find it pretty useful

Don't forget to click allow DLL imports on main panel of FFcal indicator otherwise you won't see it!

what do you mean sub window and main window?i din't see anythings come out when i load current price indicator

for FF calander indicator,is it possible to display the result after the news released?

Reason: