Trading System by Xard777 - page 307

xard777:
In my last post I talked about setting up your 4k trading screen.

4k being 4k Ultra screen with a resolution of 3840 x 2160

You are probably trying to setup your trading screen on a 1920 x 1080 (or less) monitor which is a quarter the size resolution of the 4k screen.

Here is the red/green stoch indy for your perusal...

All the best

Xard777

Dear xard

I WISH and I hope the LIFE will give you back

1000 times happy years ,for you big heart.

All my respects

your aprentice

Dan

BTW, this is what I wish for you

dansmol:
Dear xard

I WISH and I hope the LIFE will give you back

1000 times happy years ,for you big heart.

All my respects

your aprentice

Dan

BTW, this is what I wish for you

Hello Dan

Were you able to replicate the same charts that Xard had posted?

Sarju

sradia:
Hello Dan

Were you able to replicate the same charts that Xard had posted?

Sarju

Dear sradia

Give me 1 or 2 days. I will try.

Best regards

Dan

xard777:
In my last post I talked about setting up your 4k trading screen.

4k being 4k Ultra screen with a resolution of 3840 x 2160

You are probably trying to setup your trading screen on a 1920 x 1080 (or less) monitor which is a quarter the size resolution of the 4k screen.

Here is the red/green stoch indy for your perusal...

All the best

Xard777

Hello XARD,

Thanks a ton for the XARD Stoch V7 indi. It really helps...

However, i see the stoch parameters changed to 50/9/2 instead of the 21/9/2 settings we used earlier. Is it a fine tuned setting you have made or should we revise the parameters in the indi to the earlier default setting of 21/9/2 ??

Thanks in advance for your valuable time.

karthikte:
I see the stoch parameters changed to 50/9/2 instead of the 21/9/2 settings we used earlier. Is it a fine tuned setting you have made or should we revise the parameters in the indi to the earlier default setting of 21/9/2 ??

On a 4hr chart the 50 setting is ideal for following the trend when the stochastic crosses the 50 level. I also changed my core values to 50 as well. See chart showing crossings as an example... http://i.imgur.com/DreK40F.png

I will post an update in a day or two.

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
On a 4hr chart the 50 setting is ideal for following the trend when the stochastic crosses the 50 level. I also changed my core values to 50 as well. See chart showing crossings as an example... http://i.imgur.com/DreK40F.png

I will post an update in a day or two.

All the best

Xard777

Dear XARD,

Chart you have attached with the new setting really looks absolutely great. I shall eagerly look forward to your updated version.

May there be loads of fortune and good luck in your side for all the contributions you continue to make.

Try this out...

Xard777

Files:

xard let me ask you kindly update me only 21,, as a matter of age the colors of many graphics bother me, then I made ​​a configuration mtf, four hours watching time,,,, sorry for the translation, I hope you understand something however,, I need !!!x2 price zone I have updated this

thaks

Files:
mtf.jpg  97 kb

mira719:
xard let me ask you kindly update me only 21,, as a matter of age the colors of many graphics bother me, then I made ​​a configuration mtf, four hours watching time,,,, sorry for the translation, I hope you understand something however,, I need !!!x2 price zone

I will post an update later with input menu options

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
I will post an update later with input menu options

All the best

Xard777

thank you very much

Reason: