FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 235

Martingeil:
maybe both down :-)

Then my conspiracy theory won't work :)

maladroit:
Bring the euro up, the pound down!!!
euro up - pound down amen.

fqbj:

Before, everyone on the forum was a fool, now half the world is a village fool.

So you say. Look at our branch, the price goes up and starts "where it will reach", "where to sell", "where we will fall". What do you call it? It used to annoy me, then I gave up. When the price goes up - buy on pullbacks, when it goes down - sell on pullbacks, watch where the money goes, buy or sell, so as not to miss when situation changes. Complicated? No. So what is it?

strangerr:

So you say. Look at our thread, the price goes up and starts "where to go", "where to sell", "where to fall". What do you call it? It used to annoy me, then I gave up. When the price goes up - buy on pullbacks, when it goes down - sell on pullbacks, watch where the money goes, buy or sell, so as not to miss when situation changes. Complicated? No. So what is it?
And when it stops going up, you keep buying on pullbacks.

Ishim:
and when it's no longer going up, you keep buying on the pullback

No, then you just catch a sucker. Just one. If you do, you catch a single elk, not a bunch of dips.

Ishim:
that didn't happen... then your friend Wizard came along and flooded the place!

alright... watch your mouth... or better yet, apologize...

Vizard:

Alright... watch your mouth... or better yet, apologize...
You didn't apologize when you wanted to dump me. You're the one who's drawing the pussy! What's the big deal!

strangerr:

So you say. Look at our thread, the price goes up and starts "where to go", "where to sell", "where to fall". What do you call it? It used to annoy me, then I gave up. When the price goes up - buy on pullbacks, when it goes down - sell on pullbacks, watch where the money goes, buy or sell, so as not to miss when situation changes. Complicated? No. So what is it?

Nobody wants to rack their brains, to learn. You draw them how the euro will move the next week, and they will put bai and sell where necessary. Give them an indicator and an advisor, so that they could earn money themselves, like in the cartoon "Are you going to eat for me? Aha!".

sold 1.2363 to 2330

Ishim:
you didn't apologize when you wished me a flush. You're the one who's drawing the pimms! What's the big deal!

1... your brain's gone crazy with the heat...)) turn on the air con...

2.these aren't pokers...they're segments...fairy tales...

3.you were wished for a lift on the pam not a flush...

apologize...

Reason: